Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022
Are you seeking to further your studies after your NCE/OND or HND and have an eye on Ambrose Alli University? then, search no further, all candidates that are unable to gain conventional admission into the Ambrose Alli University are encouraged to purchase the direct entry form and apply for admission.
What Is Direct Entry Admission?
It is a mode of entry or admission into a University that offers students immediate admission into the 200 level. (Though there are exceptions to this)
Yes, you heard me right; you wouldn’t be starting from 100 level if you are qualified for the Direct Entry.
Does AAU Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to pick up their Direct Entry Form.
Is the Direct Entry Form Out For AAU?
Application forms for both Direct Entry candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Monday 2024.
When Is The Deadline For the AAU Direct Entry Application?
The online portal for application as stated by school management closes in December 2024. The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates.
You may want to read other admission options
Requirements For AAU Direct Entry Application
- All Direct Entry Candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
- All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE) etc, and with the correct examination number and Pin on the Portal.
- All candidates are to pay for the application form, a nonrefundable price of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
How To Apply For Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post-UTME
- Click on ‘Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed-
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information.
- After providing all information required, you proceed to make payments; go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to log in.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at the top of your page. A confirmation page will appear to enable you to cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”
Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
In a situation of wrong information, the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma would not be held responsible, so ensure to impute as accurate information as possible and write all your names in full as initials would be registered as an error.
If you found this article useful, do like leave a comment and bookmark OUR PAGE for more updates.