Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Everything you need to know about Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session is written in the post. I advise that you read through carefully and I assure you that you are getting the right source of information.
It’s worthy of note to say that, although the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) hasn’t released a public notice regarding this year’s Post-UTME, this article contains every information from previous updates of the AAU Post-UTME that you need.
The application date of the previous year, 2021/2022 is as seen below:
- Appliction Start Date: 04/10/2021 23:59:00
- Apllication End date: 31/01/2022 23:59:00
- Application fee: N2200
Eligibility for applying for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Post-UTME 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates, who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice, and scored 150 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise. (See other JAMB updates)
All such candidates must fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.
Also, see related topics:
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Department and JAMB Cut-off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Has Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Started Selling 2021/2022 Part-time Degree Admission Form?
- Is Ambrose Alli University (AAU) 2021/2022 Supplementary Form Out ?
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022
Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise would be done ONLINE for candidates.
1) Visit Ambrose Alli University portal
2) Click on ‘Register for application at the top left of the page
3) Enter your biodata as written on the JAMB Registration slip
4) Click on ‘Login’
5) Click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all necessary information.
1. Go to: https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
2. Enter log in details
3. To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
4. Click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Follow through with the rest of the information and make your payment.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit “and print your application slip.
Procedure For The Processing Of Admissions By All Admitted Candidates For 2021/2022 Academic Session
1. Check Admission Status by clicking on “Check Admission’’.
2. Pay Acceptance fee.
3. Check Clearance Status.
4. Pay tuition, hostel accommodation fees e.t.c.
5. Print out online generated Matriculation Numbers and other relevant documents.
6. Register your courses.
For more interesting reads on the Ambrose Alli University, do go to our HOME PAGE