Is Ambrose Alli University (AAU) 2021/2022 Supplementary Form Out ?
Yes! The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma supplementary form is out. the AAU encourages candidates who have participated in the AAU Post-UTME screening but did not make the cut-off mark to seize the window of opportunity provided by her supplementary form to apply for her admission again.
Now, you might be wondering what the supplementary admission is and how it really works in Nigerian Universities.
Well, not to worry, I will explain.
What Does A Supplementary Admission Mean?
The existence of a supplementary form is an opportunity for candidates who did not meet the cut-off mark for their respective courses. It is a method for candidates to reapply for an option of a new course with a JAMB cut-off mark that they’ve reached.
Yes, this means that, if you had initially put a course like “Accounting” as your main course of study and had a JAMB score of 200, and the FUOTUOKE cut-off mark for “Accounting” is 229, it means that you did not reach the department’s (Accounting) cut off mark.
However, by buying and applying for Supplementary, you may be allowed to study a course, under that same faculty but with a lower cut-off mark.
Using out Accounting Example, these are courses under the same faculty with Accounting, but with a lower cut-off mark:
- Banking and Finance= 189
- Business Administration = 221
- Entrepreneurship = 178
- Marketing = 183
You may be given admission into any of the above courses that your cut-off mark covers.
Yes, yes, I know I keep using Accounting for this instance, but I am an Accounting student, what do you expect?
However, it works the same way for any other course. And it is also important to note that it is almost impossible to gain admission into a professional field of study. Because you did not reach the cut-off mark, you are likely to be stepped down to a lower field or you can choose a different field (within your subject requirements)
You may want to see: Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022
Undergraduate Degree Programmes Available For Supplementary Admission
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Arts And Humanities
- English Language
- History And International Studies
- Religious And Cultural Studies
- Theatre And Media Arts
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Business Education
- Curriculum And Instruction
- Education & Economics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education & Religious Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Political Science
- Education Foundations And Management
- Educational Foundations
- Guidance & Counseling
- Home Economics And Education
- Library And Information Science
- Physical And Health Education
- Vocational And Technical Education
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Law/Legal Studies
- Med/Pharm/Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Computer Science
- Industrial And Production Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Political Science
- Political Science And Public Administration
- Public Administration
I must also warn, yes, there are professional courses (Med Surg, Law, Accounting, Engineering, etc) mentioned on the list above, but you must beware that most of these courses would not be offered for supplementary admission. Now you’ve understood that, let’s get into the criteria you need to meet for admission.
Requirements For AAU Admission
- The minimum age for entry into tertiary institutions is 16 years unless the candidate was certified as gifted.
- Students are required to generate a letter of recommendation/testimonial from the principal of his or her last Secondary School as a voucher for good behavior
However, the letter of recommendation must not be from your principal, but it must be from a person of good reputable standing in society. Example: a clergyman(pastor).
How to Apply For AAU Post UTME
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank pictures will be entertained after submission of forms.
This is a crucial stage, you have to double-check your information and data to ensure that everything you are providing is accurate.
In a situation of wrong information, you may lose your chance at admission, so I advise you to check again.
Also, registration and payment for the Ambrose Alli University online alone. The university had claimed that it has no agent of any sort so beware of scammers! If you fall prey to their scheme, AAU is not responsible!
Finally, all the money paid for the registration is nonrefundable. This means that no matter the outcome of the admission process, you can not get your money back.
I believe by now you are well informed with everything you need to know concerning the Ambrose all University supplementary form.
Always confirm from the school website though, because this information is subject to change by the school management!
If you have found this article helpful, why don’t you share it with your friends who are also interested in gaining admission to Ambrose Alli University? They would be grateful, I’m sure.
And, if you still have some areas where you are still confused, leave a comment in the comments box below and I would respond soonest!
Meanwhile, check our other admission options here