Adamawa State School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022
Once you’ve been granted admission into the Adamawa State University, you are stipulated to pay a pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand naira (N 25,000) to signify that you have accepted admission into the university.
This is a non-refundable fee and payment commences instantly after the admission list has been released.
What Is The Deadline For Payment?
Payment starts from 24th January to 24th February, almost a full month to gather and make payment.
However, failure to make payment after the stipulated date would attract ‘Late Payment Fees’ that incur additional charges.
- Adamawa State School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022
- Adamawa State University Post UTME
- Adamawa State University Part-time degree 2021/2022
Is There A Fine For Late Payment In UNIJOS?
Yes! If you fail to pay your fees within the given time range, you attract an additional charge of ten thousand naira (N 10,000) before you can continue the registration process. The Late Payment period is usually a duration of two weeks.
UNIJOS SCHOOL FEES
After you have paid the pre-registration fee, you are now required to go ahead and pay the school fee of twenty thousand naira (N 20,000)
HOW MUCH DO FRESHERS IN UNIJOS PAY?
Below is a compact list of fees paid by a new student at the Adamawa State University
CHARGES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Tuition Fee:
- Sanitation & Cleaning Services 4,000.00
- Tertiary Institutions Student Health Insurance Programme –
- Caution Deposit
- Departmental Registration:
- Library Booklet
Information & Communication Tech. Charges 1,500.00
- Identity Card
- Use of Academic Gown
- Student Union Dues
- Utility/Sundry charges
- Partnership with Students Project 250
- University Student Handbook
- Student Insurance Policy
- General Studies (GST) Charges 500
- Municipal Services
- Computer Based Test
- Campus Security
In addition to your pre-registration fee of N25,000, you would be paying a total of N45,000 as a newly admitted student of the University of Jos.
How To Pay School Fees For Adamawa State University
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on the Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompts to complete the payment
There you have it!
Nevertheless, bear in mind that this information (amounts and procedures) are subject to change as the university deems fit, so before you make any decision, confirm from the school’s website first.