Adamawa State University Post UTME
Interested candidates are to be informed that the Post Utme form for Adamawa State University is available for purchase and registration has begun.
Requirements For Adamawa State University Post UTME
- No more than two sittings of O’level Examination results.
- Originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgement slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB)
- Photocopies of all results are presented.
- Photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
How To Apply For Adamawa State University Post UTME:
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page as a successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill out your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information.
- After payment, you are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- After filling in all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before the final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information is correct.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application and print it.
- You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening..
The registration process of Adamawa State University is a straightforward one, with this article handy, you would be able to manor and overcome the tiny conditions and get yourself properly registered.
For more questions, please ask.