Adeleke University Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022 Academic Session
About Adeleke University [AU]:
Adeleke University is a private faith-based learning institution located in a serene and nature-friendly atmosphere of 520 acres of land in the historic town of Ede, Osun State, South-Western part of Nigeria.
The University was founded in 2011 by Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, through the Springtime Development Foundation (SDF), a philanthropic, non-profit-making organization established to assist indigent students to benefit from quality higher education.
Adeleke University offers one of the most affordable but best quality education in Nigeria, with unique features like; scholarship opportunities, flexibility in payment of fees, acquisition of entrepreneurial skills, high-quality teaching, research, and innovative learning.
Departmental Cut-off Mark for Adeleke University 2021/2022 Academic Session
The approved jamb cut-off mark for Adeleke University is 180, there is no departmental cut-off mark for Adeleke University. However, there are certain criteria that must be met before applicants are granted admission into Adeleke Universit
Applicants with higher jamb scores have higher chances of gaining admission than others. It is advisable to score higher than the jamb cut-off mark for Adeleke University, applicants should also fill Adeleke university as their first choice of study when applying for JAMB.
Below is a list of faculties/departments and basic requirements needed to gain admission into your preferred course of study.
A. Faculty of Arts
History and International Studies Program
- The candidate must possess 5 (five) credits in SSCE Examination or its equivalent including English and History/Government/Geography.
- It is permissible to have 5 (five) credits in two sittings. A pass in Mathematics is acceptable for admission consideration. It is also mandatory for a candidate to sit and pass the JAMB Examination and the University entrance examination.
- The candidate must possess 5 (five) credits in SSCE Examination or its equivalent including English and Christian Religious Knowledge.
- It is also mandatory for a candidate to sit and pass the JAMB Examination and the University entrance examination.
Language and Literary Studies Program
- English students admitted to the Department of Languages & Literary Studies for the B. A. (Hons) degree program in English must have satisfied the Adeleke University admission requirements.
- In addition, they must have:
- i. 5 Senior Secondary School Level credits including English Language and Literature in English (for the four years’ program) or it’s equivalent; OR
- ii. 3 “A” Level GCE passes including one in Literature and SSCE Level credit pass in English Language (for the three-year program).
- iii. Such student in (i) above should have passed the Adeleke University Entrance Examination and JAMB in five subject areas including English Language, Literature in English, any one of Christian Religious Knowledge, History and Government, and any other two subjects.
B. Faculty Of Basic Medical Science
C. Faculty of Social Science
- Public health
- Medical laboratory science
D. Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electronic and electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
E. Faculty of Law And Science
The above information is for persons who applied to Adeleke university or are yet to write a jamb and want to apply for Adeleke University as their first choice of study. For more information visit the school website at www.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng.