Albukhary Foundation Awards at University of Warwick 2021/2022
The University of Warwick is a prestigious school in the UK and this time it is offering a bigger scholarship opportunity to inquisitive students.
The Albukhary foundation aims to reward hard-working postsecondary school students for outstanding performance and secondary school results.
This is an international undergraduate entrance scholarship and a competitive scholarship based on academic merit and financial need that is being funded by the Albukhary Foundation, a charity based in Malaysia with a focus on facilitating access to a world-class education.
Value Of The Albukhary Foundation:
The Albukhary foundation offers up to 10 Albukhary scholarships that will be available for 2022 entry for students in the sector of Business, Economics and Engineering carrying out a three-year program.
The selected candidates would receive a maximum of £20,000 over three years. And the candidate’s financial need is taken into consideration during the selection process, meaning scholarship offers may vary. The scholarships are not deducted from the tuition fees but are awarded as a living stipend.
- University of Pretoria MasterCard Exclusive Scholarship Grants 2022
- Does Korea Offer Scholarships To International Students?
- List of Exclusive Scholarship Awards for Minority
Subjects Eligible for The Albukhary Foundation:
Sectors of Business, Economics and Engineering, such as;
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BEng Automotive Engineering
- BEng Biomedical Systems Engineering
- BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering
- BASc Global Sustainable Development & Business Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics and Industrial Organisation
- BSc/BA in Economics, Politics and International Studies
- BSc/BA in Economics, Psychology & Philosophy
- BASc Economic Studies & Global Sustainable Development
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Engineering
- BEng Engineering Business Management
- BSc/BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- BSc Management
- BEng Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BSc MORSE
- BEng Systems Engineering
Only the above disciplines would be accepted for this scholarship.
Countries Eligible for The Albukhary Foundation:
This is open to international applicants from the following countries of:
Antigua and Barbuda
British Overseas Territories
The central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Congo
St Kitts and Nevis
Turks and Caicos Islands
Proof of nationality will be requested when a scholarship is offered.
The Eligibility Criteria For 2021/2022 Entry Is As Follows:
- You must be a national from one of the above countries
- You must receive a conditional or unconditional offer of study for a full-time three-year undergraduate course listed above at the University of Warwick.
- You must have applied for this course before the UCAS application deadline of the 26th of January 2022.
If you have any questions, please ask!