Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Department and JAMB Cut-off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has released a public notice regarding her Department and JAMB cut -off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session.
In her statement she indicated Ambrose Alli University Department and Jamb Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Academic Session, and the prerequisite before anyone can be eligible for Ambrose Alli University Screening Exercise and also stated instructions to guide all candidates through their application for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) 2021/2022 Academic Session screening exercise.
Written below is the information released by the management of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) as seen on her website.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice, and scored 150 and above are eligible for this screening exercise.
All such candidates must fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc.
Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by a screening of qualifying results of candidates.
See other related topics:
- Has Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Started Selling 2021/2022 Part-time Degree Admission Form?
- Is Ambrose Alli University (AAU) 2021/2022 Supplementary Form Out ?
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022
Instructions for applying for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) screening for 2021/2022 Academic Session
· Visit AAU school portal @https://aaue.waeup.org/login
· Click on ‘Register for application at the top left of the site’s page to proceed.
· Enter your biodata as written on the JAMB Registration slip
· Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
· Click on ‘Login’ and enter your username and the password
To start the Application Process,
Click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information.
· Visit @https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
· Enter your login details
· Click ‘Edit application record’.
· Add online payment ticket
· Click on the Payment_ID.
· Select ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page.
A confirmation page will appear, cross-check your details and click on okay if correct to submit.
Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ and make payment. If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is a state-owned university in Edo State, Nigeria, and was founded in 1981 by Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983).
It was previously known as Bendel State University, subsequently known as Edo State University, and finally changed to its present name in memory of Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli.
AAU is accredited and acknowledged by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The institution is currently working on digitalizing its operations to a world-class level, to make it one of the best state-owned universities in Nigeria.
The Ambrose Alli University Library houses the information resources for the institution.
The current vice-chancellor of the university professor Sunny Adagbonyi was appointed on 8 February 2022 by Governor of Edo State Mr. Godwin N. Obaseki.
See other: JAMB updates
Ambrose Alli University has a Total of Fifteen (15) Faculties
1) Faculty of Agriculture.
2) Faculty of Arts
3) Faculty of Communication Sciences
4) Faculty of Education
5) Faculty of Engineering & Technology
6) Faculty of Environmental Studies
7) Faculty of Law
8) Faculty of Life Sciences
9) Faculty of Management Sciences
10) Faculty of Medical Laboratory Science
11) Faculty of Physical Science
12) Faculty of Social Sciences
13) College of Medicine
14) Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
15) Faculty of Clinical Sciences
If you found this useful, PLEASE do well to leave US a comment below