Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Post-utme form at Anchor University is now available.
Post-utme form is strictly for interested persons who have decided to study in the undergraduate program at Anchor University Ayobo, Lagos State.
However, as much as the form is available to interested persons there is still a due process applicants must follow, before they can apply for post-utme form at Anchor University Ayobo, Lagos State.
Post-utme forms will be filled out and submitted online. Candidates should note that once wrong information is filled online and submitted there would be no other way to retrieve it back.
Post-utme form at Anchor University would be filled out on the school website at www.aul.edu.ng.
I would also be telling you how to apply for post-utme forms at Anchor University and other basic conditions that must be met before candidates can be allowed to apply for post-utme forms at Anchor University Ayobo, Lagos State.
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Anchor University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Anchor University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State Department and Jamb Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
Post-utme Form Requirements At Anchor University
So here is a list of post-utme form requirements at Anchor University.
- Candidates must have a jamb score of at least 160 in JAMB UTME2024.
- Candidates must have written necessary subjects related to their impending department in their JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in appropriate subjects at any of the accepted O level results such as; WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB, GCE.
- candidates must ensure they have necessary subjects in their O level result such as Mathematics, English language is compulsory and 3 other subjects which may be Art/Science/Social-science related however the case may be.
- A recent and clear passport
- Essentials documents such as certificate of birth or affidavit, local government of origin, and others should be provided.
Post-utme Form Application Process at Anchor University
Candidates should follow the basic instruction written below to apply for post-utme form at Anchor University.
- Candidates should click on www.aul.edu.ng and select PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS.
- Candidates should also create an account by selecting the click to apply tab and filling out the displayed post-utme form.
- Candidates must ensure they input a valid email address alongside a password[that can be easily remembered by them], an email will then be sent to candidates’ email addresses to help them activate the account they created.
- Candidates should immediately proceed to their email and click on the mail they received.
- Candidates should then proceed by selecting their choice of program.
- Candidates should properly Fill out the post-utme form carefully and gradually.
- Candidates will be required to pay a certain fee for the post-utme form at Anchor University.
- Candidates should ensure they print out the payment slip from their post-utme form portal.
- Candidates should note that the application number is important and would be used for frequent login.
- Once applicants have completed the post-utme form registration, they should endeavor to print out the slip.
Candidates are advised to input their correct email address and phone number as it would be used as a means of communication between candidates and the management of Anchor University.
Candidates who have successfully registered for post-utme form should watch out for emails from Anchor University regarding post-utme form screening exercise and other information.
I would love to know your opinion regarding the information written above. Please, endeavor to drop questions and comments below.