Augustine University Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Augustine University has released its basic studies admission form for interested persons wishing to apply for basic studies at Augustine University.
The basic studies admission form is divided into 3 parts at Augustine university which are; the JUPEB program, pre-degree program, and certificate program.
So today, I would be discussing basic studies admission forms into both JUPEB and pre-degree programs at Augustine University.
Basic Studies Admission Form Requirements into Pre-degree Program at Augustine University.
- Basic studies(Pre-degree program)- the pre-degree program which is part of basic studies at Augustine University is run by the management of the University for 6 months(2 academic sessions)
Pre-degree Program Requirements
- Faculty of Sciences
Candidates applying for basic studies admission form into the pre-degree program at Augustine University must have at least five (5) credits in their O’level results such as SSCE/NECO/WAEC in mandatory subjects like English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, in not more than 2 O level result combination.
Other science courses may be added in place of biology/chemistry/physics depending on their choice of the department in the program.
- Faculty of Arts
Candidates applying for basic studies admission form into faculty of arts at pre-degree program must have Five (5) O’level credits either in SSCE/NECO/WAEC in subjects like; English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, CRS, Government, candidates could also include Economics and Geography depending on their choice of department.
- Faculty of Social/Commercial
Candidates applying for basic studies admission form into faculty of arts at pre-degree program must have Five (5) O’level credits either in SSCE/NECO/WAEC in subjects like;
Economics, Geography, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Business Studies, Marketing, and Statistics at not more than two sittings.
Basic Studies Admission Form Requirements for JUPEB Program at Augustine University
Basic Studies admission form requirements into the JUPEB program for the (aca_year) academic session are listed below;
- Interested persons should at least have a minimum of five (5) O Level Credits passes either in SSCE/GCE/NECO in compulsory subjects like English Language, Mathematics and 3 other science/social-science/Art related subjects relevant to the course of study that would be filled In the admission form.
- Interested persons should ensure that they register for admission form(aca_year) academic session for Direct Entry into any Nigerian University through JAMB during the program.
- Interested persons applying for the JUPEB admission form into Augustine University must ensure they use a valid email address and phone number.
- Interested persons must fill out the admission form into the JUPEB program and ensure they submit the admission form online immediately or after two weeks of completion of the admission form on Augustine University’s official website.
- Interested persons should please note that after the completion of the admission form they would be required to undergo a screening exercise for admission into the JUPEB program for the (aca_year) academic session.
The JUPEB program is run for 1 year(2 semesters) at Augustine University.
In conclusion, at the end of the JUPEB program candidates would be admitted into the 200 levels of their choice of department while the pre-degree program will lead applicants to 100 levels of any department at Augustine University.
Please drop all comments and questions below.