Augustine University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Augustine University has released its post-utme form for interested candidates/applicants.
Post-utme form is for persons who filled Augustine University as their first choice of University or candidates who wish to apply for Augustine University and has applied for a change of institution form on their joint admission matriculation board form.
Today, I would not only be talking about post-utme form at Augustine University but post-utme requirements at Augustine University and how to apply for post-utme form at Augustine University.
Post-utme Form Requirements at Augustine University
- Each candidate must have an O level result which could either be a NECO/WAEC/GCE/NABTEB in compulsory subjects like Mathematics, English Language and 3 other necessary subjects either science/social-science/art-related in at least credit passes.
- A candidate who wishes to gain entrance into any department at Augustine University and is awaiting their O-level results is also free to apply for a post-utme form.
- Candidates must ensure they choose Augustine University as their first choice of University on their joint matriculation admission board form to enable them to apply for post-utme form.
- Candidates who did not fill Augustine University as their first choice of University but wish to apply for a department at Augustine University are free to apply for post-utme form as long as they process the change of institution on the JAMB portal on getting provisional admission into Augustine University.
- Candidates must have had a joint admission matriculation board score of 160 and above in the just recent (aca_year) academic session in subjects necessary to their field of study.
- Candidates would also be asked to write a post-utme screening test before they would be admitted into any department at Augustine University.
- Please take note that candidates who wish to apply or gain entrance into 200 levels of any department through direct entry do not need to apply for a post-utme form at Augustine University.
How to Apply for a Post-utme Form at Augustine University.
- Interested persons should click on www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng
- Interested persons should fill in the necessary details as a “New Application” and submit the post-utme form and must ensure the details disputed are correct and they must also submit their phone number and email.
- Once candidates have filled out the admission form they would receive a User ID number via their registered email or their phone number.
- Once candidates receive their User ID and password, they should input them into the “Applicant Login” form on the Admission Portal
- Once candidates access the admission portal, they will see the payment fee of 10,000(Ten Thousand Naira) for the post-utme form and how to pay for the post-utme fee, and how to confirm the payment of a fee for the post-utme form.
- Candidates would be asked to pay a fee of 10,000(Ten Thousand Naira), once candidates have made payment and it has been confirmed, they should log back into the Admission Portal, fill out the application form, upload relevant documents, and submit the post-utme form.
Faculties/Departments at Augustine University
So here is a list of available departments at Augustine University;
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT, AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of English
- Department of Religious Study
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Economics
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of mathematics
- Department of Biology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Cyber Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Software Engineering
In conclusion, once interested candidates have fulfilled the necessary post-utme requirements and procedures, they would be contacted by the management of Augustine University via their email address and phone number.
Thanks for reading, please drop all comments and questions in the box below.