Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards at Harvard University
Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards at Harvard University, provides financial assistance for students who are in financial need or distress, and are undergoing research and leadership training for two years at Harvard University.
Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards at Harvard University, also finances students or applicants in undertaking a non-degree program meant for researchers and educators in the area of population and development at Harvard University.
Applicants or students who wish to apply for Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards, at Harvard University must have developed an interest in major areas of the Harvard Centre for Population and Development Studies.
Major areas applicants must develop an interest in before applying, for the bell fellowship for international scholarship awards at Harvard University are listed below;
- Social & Environmental Determinants of Population Health
- Ageing Societies
- Workplace & Well-Being
- Social & Family Demography
Eligibility Criteria for the Bell Fellowship For International Scholarships Awards at Harvard University.
Below are the necessary eligibility criteria each interested applicant must meet up before proceeding to apply for Bell Fellowship International Scholarships Awards;
- Before applicants would be eligible to apply for the international scholarship, they must possess good results that reflect their educational training.
- Applicants must be interested in population and development work at Harvard University to be eligible.
- Applicants are expected to possess skills that allow them to work on their own without the help of others.
- Applicants would only be eligible for the bell fellowship international scholarship awards if they possess leadership skills.
- Applicants are also expected to be able to survey different categories of essential issues, in the area of population and development studies from a multidisciplinary point of view before they would be eligible.
Other incoming scholars who wish to apply for the Bells Fellowship International Scholarships Awards at Harvard University must have finished their doctoral studies, and must provide a document that states this to the Harvard Centre for Population and Development Studies by August 24 of the present year with the following documents outlined below;
Applicants could submit a copy of their Diploma as proof of completion of their doctoral studies.
Applicants who possess a letter from the Registrar’s Office, that states that they have completed their doctoral studies would also be accepted by the Harvard Centre for Population and Development Studies.
Or a letter from the chair of the thesis committee that states that the applicant has completed all necessary doctoral studies would also be accepted.
How to Apply for Bell Fellowship International Scholarships Awards at Harvard University.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the international scholarship should take note of the following points;
- While filling out the application form, applicants must answer the eligibility questionnaire correctly as part of the application process.
- Applicants are also expected to fill in their personal information correctly on the application form.
- Applicants are expected to upload their CV in pdf format while filling out the application form.
- Applicants are also expected to upload their research proposal not less than 2,000 words in a pdf format explaining the following;
- Applicants should include their thesis or any other of their present research in their proposal.
- Applicants are also expected to include problems, they would want to solve as a Bell Fellow or student.
- Applicants are expected to include in their 2,000 words how their research has changed their lives and the impact it has made on their career choice or path.
- Applicants should also include their present systematic and logical skills.
- Applicants should write on what kind of training their hope to achieve while furthering their research as a bell fellow or student at Harvard University.
- Applicants are requested to submit a writing document in a pdf format that entails their written and logical skills, as well as their ability to create wonderful and authentic ideas.
- Please note that the written document to be submitted could be an already published article or an article still in the editing process and must not be more or less than 20 pages.
- Applicants must submit 3 letters of recommendation and must follow the instructions below;
- The letter of recommendation submitted by the applicant for the Bells Fellowship International Scholarships and Awards must be equalled to applications via the applicant’s name.
- Hence, applicants should tell their referees how their names are written on their application form as it must reflect the same way on their letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must inform their referees that the letter of recommendation should be written using a formal letterhead as it would be best accepted.
- Applicants’ letters of recommendation must also include how long each referee had known the applicant, referees should also include the type of relationship they exhibit with the applicant and the numeric ranking of applicants to other individuals on a scale of 100%.
- Each letter of recommendation must include applicants’ skills such as; writing skills, logical skills, applicants ability to think creatively and find research questions and the ability for applicants to work in an academic environment.
- Referees are free to add other notable qualities of applicants to the letter of recommendation, that they fill would give applicants a greater chance of being chosen for the Bells Fellowship International Scholarships Awards at Harvard University.
- Each letter of recommendation must follow the instruction listed above, as they are an important part of applicants applying for the Bell Fellowship International Scholarships Awards.
- Once applicants’ letters of recommendation are ready they must be uploaded directly to the Harvard Centre for Population and Development Studies letter portal at https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cABsaFHp6Ih1rAV.
Please note that the closing date for applicants to submit their letter of recommendation is the same as the closing date of the Bells Fellowship International Scholarships Awards application form which is December 8th of the present academic year.
In conclusion, candidates that best qualify for the Bells Fellowship International Scholarships Awards at Harvard University will be selected in March.
For more information about Bells Fellowship International Scholarships Awards please follow my page.
Kindly drop all questions and comments in the box provided below.