Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Post UTME Form2021/2022 Academic Session
The Management of Benson Idahosa University invites Interested Candidates to apply for Post-Utme Form for admission into [aca-year] academic session.
Interested candidates/applicants may now proceed to the schoolwebsite;www.biu.edu.ng and fill in the Post-Utme form to gain admission into the Benson Idahosa University[aca-year] academic session.
Post -Ume Form is for individuals who applied for Benson Idahosa University or those who bought a Jamb change of institution form and filled in Benson Idahosa University as their first choice of institution
How to Apply for Post-Utme Form at Benson Idahosa University
1. click on the Admission block
2. On a drop-down menu click on undergraduate admission
3. Click on register.
4. Create a free BIU Post-utme Form
5. Log into your BIU Post-utme admission account
6. Pay for your Post-utme admission form.
7. Fill in the Post-utme Admission Form and click submit
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Benson Idahosa Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Benson Idahosa University Departments And Jamb Cut Off mark 2021/2022 Academic session
Post-Utme Form Requirements for Benson Idahosa University[aca-year] Academic Session
- The portal for the Post-utme form is now open for interested individuals, only persons who have the basic requirements stated below would be allowed to apply for the post-utme form at Benson Idahosa University.
- Application for Post-utme Form into Benson Iadhosa University kicks off when an impending student fills the Post-utme form online or goes physically to pick up the Post-utme Form from any of Benson Idahosa University admission offices branches located in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri, Benin City.
- Applicants must ensure they have at least 2 A level grades combined with 3 other credit pass in their O levels results in either WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in subjects like English Language, Mathematics, and 3 other social science/science/art subjects as the case may be.
- O level result combination must not be more than 2 sittings, candidates must have a JAMB score of 160 before they would be eligible to apply for the Post-utme form at Benson Idahosa University.
- PLEASE NOTE; interested and qualified candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their Jamb form may also apply.
- Benson Idahosa University provides a clean-cut process, to change candidates’ previous universities to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
Faculties/Departments available for Post-Utme Admission
Here is a list of faculties and departments, candidates could fill on their Post-utme Form at Benson Idahosa University:
- Department of Agriculture economics and extension service
- Department of agronomy and environment management.
- Department of science and animal technology.
B. ARTS AND EDUCATION
1. Department of English
2. Department of education
3. Department of international studies and diplomacy
C.FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. Department of biological science
2. Department of physical sciences
- Computer science
C. FACULTY OF LAW
- Department of public law
- Department of private law
D. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Business administration
- Economics, banking, and finance
- Mass communication
- Sociology and anthropology
- Political science and public administration.
E. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. Electrical and electronics engineering
2. Civil engineering
3. Mechanical engineering
So, guys, that is all for Post-utme Form at Benson Idahosa University, please drop your questions and comments, if you like the information you saw above then follow my page for more information.