Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Direct Entry 2021/2022
The University Management has organized a Direct Entry screening exercise for candidates who chose Benson Idahosa University as the first choice and reach the BIU cut-off mark in JAMB.
What Is Direct Entry Admission?
It is a mode of entry or admission into a University that offers students immediate admission into the 200 level.
Yes, you wouldn’t enter 100 level if you are qualified for Direct Entry.
Does Ben Idahosa (BIU) Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to request for Direct Entry.
Is the Direct Entry Form Out For Ben Idahosa (BIU)? 2021/2022
Yes. The direct entry form for the Benson Idahosa University 2021/2022 academic session is out and candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benson Idahosa University Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Benson Idahosa Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Benson Idahosa University Departments And Jamb Cut Off mark 2021/2022 Academic session
How To Register For Ben Idahosa (BIU) Direct Entry :
- Interested applicants are to visit: http://admissions.biuportal.net/ Create an account and proceed to complete their applications.
Essential Requirements For Ben Idahosa (BIU) Direct Entry
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in a relevant discipline such as Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
Despite the specific requirements for direct entry candidates, the minimum general entry requirement into any of the undergraduate programmes is five(5) O’level credit passes including Mathematics and English in relevant subjects as indicated in the current UTME brochure, obtained at not more than two sittings, in any of the following examinations WASSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!