Bowen University Direct Entry 2021/2022
The University Management has started selling application forms for both Post UTME and Direct Entry forms and candidates who are eligible are welcome to apply.
What Courses Are Available For Direct Entry At Bowen University?
The underlisted courses are disciplines accepted by Bowen University Iwo, Osun State:
- College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Extension and Social Engineering (SAFE)
- College of Social & Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
- College of Law
- Public and International Law (LL.B.)
- Private and Commercial Law (LL.B.)
- College of Computing & Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Communication Arts
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- College of Health Sciences
- Medicine & Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- College of Liberal Studies
- Theatre Arts
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
- College of Environmental Science
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Bowen Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Bowen University Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Bowen University Departments and Jamb Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo Convocation Ceremony 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
Does Bowen Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to request for Direct Entry.
How Much Is the Direct Entry Form Out For Bowen? 2021/2022
You are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of 10,000 naira (N10,000)
Direct Entry Requirements For Bowen University
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme.
How To Register For Bowen University Direct Entry:
- Visit Bowen University website.
- Verify your email by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
- Click on the link and log in with your registered email and password as received to proceed.
- Make payment for your application form with an ATM card on the admissions portal to continue the application process.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Login with the same email and password used for the application form for your Post-UTME examination with the link below:
Although you will be requiring admission through direct entry it is important to note that you are still required to write JAMB!
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!