Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
If you are seeking to know more details in regards to Bowen university school fees such as Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session, Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment schedule 2021/2022 Academic Session and Bowen University, Iwo School Fees amount for all levels 2021/2022 Academic Session. You are in the rest place.
I am writing to inform you that the management of Bowen University has released her school fees amount and schedule for 2021/2022 academic year. And it states as follows;
Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session
(a) 100 Level Students are required to pay 70% in the minimum payable before the first two weeks of resumption of the First Semester and register for their courses. The balance of 30% of the total fees is to be paid within the first two weeks of the second semester.
(b) All Other Students (Levels 200 to 500) are required to pay full fees for Accommodation and Conveniences.
- Bowen Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Bowen University Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Bowen University Departments and Jamb Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo Convocation Ceremony 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University, Iwo School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Bowen University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
School Fees Payment for Foreign Students
Foreign Students living in Nigeria will pay 10% increment of current school fees while foreign students living outside Nigeria will pay 15% increment of current school fees across all programmes.
200 to 500 Level Students are required to pay in full fees within the first two weeks of resumption of the Second semester and register for their Second Semester courses.
Students in the Clinical of the Medicine and Surgery Programmes are required to pay all relevant Fees.
Things To Take Note Of Before Making Payment Of Bowen University , IWO School Fees 2021/2022 Academic Session.
• The school will not consider any refund of fees after payment has been effected for whatsoever reason.
• Overpayment of fees will be credited into students’ accounts and sorted out at graduation if it has not been fully utilized by then.
• All Students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is dependent on payment of all prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a punishment of 5 percent of whatever amount stands against the student as total outstanding fees plus N5, 000.00 for late course registration.
• Feeding shall be by approved Cafeteria Services for which students themselves Pay As They Eat (PATE).
|1||Accounting & Finance||₦927,400|
|3||Agricultural Extension and Social Engineering||₦672,900|
|13||Electrical and Electronics||₦1,000,000|
|15||Food Science & Technology||₦738,900|
|16||History and International Studies||₦887,000|
|18||Industrial Relations & Personnel Management||₦887,400|
|25||Medical Laboratory Science||₦1,100,000|
|26||Medicine and Surgery||₦2,999,500|
|29||Nursing and Nursing Science||₦1,256,900|
|30||Nutrition & Dietetics||₦694,900|
|31||Physics and Solar Energy||₦887,400|
|36||Pure & Applied Biology||₦760,900|
|41||Surveying and Geo-Informatics||₦700,000|
|1||Accounting & Finance||₦947,400|