Brock University International Student Ambassador Awards in Canada 2021/2022
Brock University is providing a golden opportunity For students interested in starting their academic journey in Canada to apply for the International Student Ambassador Awards Program.
The scholarship opportunity is available for the academic year 2021/2022
The University has made available up to 15 different scholarships to support high-achieving overseas aspirants commencing a full-time undergraduate or graduate studies at the university.
About the University
Brock University was founded in the year 1964 in St Catharines, Ontario with Gibson as the university founding President. It was named after Major-General Sir Isaac Brock.
In the year 1996, the University name the library in honor of Gibson.
Brock University is a prestigious university in Canada.
The University is located in the historic Niagara area, providing the advantage of a new and modern university in a secure community-minded city with wonderful natural surroundings.
Why would you like to study at Brock University?
Students at Brock’s University have the opportunity to interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities.
Students get to obtain an excellent education and have access to a good living.
The University has over 2500 students.
Brock University has a wonderful career service, bid for online and offline support for its students.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate or graduate studies
The application is done Online and the award is being given in Canada
Benefits of scholarship
Successfully selected applicants will have their tuition fees cut from the International rate to the domestic rate at a discount of $18,000
Countries that are eligible:
it’s available to all nationalities
For an applicant to be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following requirements being set by the university
– Applicants must hold sole citizenship with a country other than Canada
– Applicants must be registered in a full-time undergraduate or graduate studies at the University.
– Student Ambassadors can apply at the time of admission to Brock University or in any year starting in Year 1 of undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
– The student can apply using only the OUAC login of Brock University to any desired undergraduate or graduate degree program. – To apply for this scholarship and receive its benefits from the fund, the applicants are required to complete the online application form.
– The applicant must provide the University with the following
1. Applicants’ Academic transcripts
2. Applicants’High school certificates
3. Applicant’s Copy of their passport
Applicant should please note that
– They must meet the English requirements of the University
– Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS: overall 6.5, no band below 6.0*
TOEFL: overall 88, no band below 21*
Duolingo: minimum score of 110*
CAEL: overall 70, no band below 60
IELP Level 5: Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
CAE (A1 Advanced): 176 minimum score*
CPE (C2 Proficiency): 176 minimum score*
IB: Completion of the International Baccalaureate diploma with English A
English Language Instruction: A minimum of three previous years of full-time study (non-ESL) where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with strong grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
And for Graduate Studies
TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0