Brock University Tomlinson Entrance International Scholarships in Canada 2021/2022
If you want to study at Brock University Canada and you are seeking financial aid, then I am pleased to inform you that there is a scholarship opportunity at Brock University.
The Tomlinson Entrance International Scholarships to Brock University Canada is an opportunity for undergraduates who are enrolling for the first time to major in mathematics or science.
It is offered to all students regardless of location as it is an international scholarship for full-time domestic or international students to study mathematics or science.
Brock university would cover all payments expected to be made by the selected first-year student who received admission to Brock University for the first year of admission only. The scholarship is worth five thousand, five hundred and fifty Canadian dollars ($5,550).
Brock University is a college in Canada that is known for excellence in staff and high performing students. It has been a streak record for the products of the university to go ahead and become innovators in their various fields and it offers international students an opportunity to be impacted by this excellence by offering a scholarship program in the faculties of Maths and Science and providing one year of free tuition which would be covered by Brock University.
Brock University is famous for being a research-based university that uses the hands-on method of teaching hereby equipping students with actual skills to help them live fulfilling lives.
The University offers more than 70 undergraduate and nearly 50 graduate degrees through seven academic faculties: Applied Health Sciences, Education, Humanities, Mathematics and Science, Social Sciences, Graduate Studies, and the Goodman School of Business.
Brock is home to 13 Canada Research Chairs and is in the top five of Ontario universities for the number of 3M National Teaching Fellows.
Brock University has an acceptance rate of 70% out of every hundred students that apply, this means that although competition is high, you still have a chance at getting in.
The scholarship opportunity offered at Brock University is mainly focused on undergraduate students at the school in foundation learning and also in improving the lives of both the students and others in their society, they opened the scholarship opportunity to students who have just completed their secondary school education at whatever part of the world.
It is a very inclusive academic opportunity that does not discriminate and the Brock university largely believes that education should not be restricted to anyone because of their location or colour or circumstance from this angle, it offers the chance to relieve a particular student from the financial weight of learning for a whole year.
You must bear in mind that this is not a total scholarship that would cover will your education is done, it only shoulders the I’ll for the first year of academics and once that is over, the student pays the rest however he wishes.
Requirements For Eligibility To Brock University Scholarship:
(For international students. That is, applicants who schooled outside Canada.)
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs);
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
(For applicants who schooled in Ontario, Canada.)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD);
- Minimum six Grade 12 4U or 4M-level credits, including program-specific prerequisites;
- A minimum admission average of 70% (many programs require a higher average);
- You must meet English language proficiency requirements.
(For Applicants who schooled in Canada, but outside Ontario.)
- Secondary school diploma;
- Grade 12 courses at the number and level specified for your province (see below);
- A minimum average of 70% (many programs require a higher average);
- You must meet English language proficiency requirements.
Criteria For Registration:
- The applicant must be willing to study in the faculty of Mathematics or science, any other course will kit be accepted for this scholarship opportunity.
- The applicant must be a full-time domestic or an international student.
- The applicant must be applying for a first degree. Applicants with previous university degrees will not be accepted for this scholarship category.
- The applicant must need financial aid.
- The applicant must possess the required documents demanded.
- International students must present evidence of a secondary school certificate in order to be considered for this scholarship category.
- The applicant must present the following aiding documents; Transcripts & Degree Certificates A scanned copy of an official transcript may also be used. Referees – Most programs require a minimum of two academic references. Language Test Scores. Resume/CV
- Applicants must be well versed in the English language.
All documents demanded are to be presented accordingly and as stipulated because any mistakes made in the application process would ruin your chances of being selected as the winner of this scholarship, so one should be extra careful while applying
Also, any signs of improper, fraudulent or falsification and modification of documents would attract the Canadian punishment for that offence on those offenders. Needless to say, you look your opportunity at being selected.
As stated earlier, Brock University is located in Canada which is an English speaking country and an important criterion for applicants because that is the language of communication.
Also, the registration process is done online, this is done in a bid to accommodate international applicants and the selection of the winner will be done and announced online. However, selection and judging do not happen till the deadline of registration and the registration portal is closed.
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for applying for Brock University Tomlinson Entrance International Scholarships in Canada is June 1st after which the registration portal will be closed and the selection of the winner of the scholarship will then commence.
To apply, go to: https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/brockgrad/en_CA/user/login
This article is the most articulate you will find regarding Brock University as a whole and Brock University Tomlinson Entrance International Scholarships in Canada.
We have given you a rundown on everything you need to know to apply and win the scholarship offered at Brock University. Remember, if you apply with another undergraduate course in mind, that of not under the faculties of Maths and Science, you would be disqualified from the process.
I hope this article helps!