Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries
Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries was established, and financed with a 3 yr scholarship grant with the help of a new member of the school of advanced research known as Vera R Campbell family foundation.
The Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries will support women, who are studying a pre or post-doctoral course at a school of advanced research.
Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries aims to promote research opportunities, for female scholars whose research would affect the circumstances of women in developing countries and promote growth and logical strategies to improve women’s health care.
Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries, would resume in September of that present year and end Feb of the next year which is 6 months.
Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries is offering its extreme support to applicants whose careers focus on women’s social science and are from developing countries.
read also List of English Universities in Denmark
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries
Interested women who wish to apply for the fellowship should take note of the requirements listed below;
- Applicants who wish to apply must be citizens of developing countries as recognised by the World Bank. Here’s a list of some of the developing countries as recognised by the World Bank;
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Applicants would only be eligible for the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners, if by the set closing date they have already completed their Doctorate study in any of the fields listed below, or undergone an interdisciplinary department that combines two or more of the fields below;
- Doctorate in Anthropology
- Doctorate in Economics
- Doctorate in Geography
- Doctorate in History
- Doctorate in Law
- Doctorate in Political Science.
- Doctorate in Psychology
- Doctorate in Sociology
read also 7 Best Community Colleges in New Jersey
- Interested applicants who wish to apply for the fellowship would only be eligible, to apply if their research projects would promote the welfare of women and their surroundings.
- Applicants’ temporary topics should include education of girls and girls blending into society; roles women could play in government, women’s health and childbirth, and women’s impact when it concerns overseas conflicts and domestic conflicts regarding women.
- Other topics that should be included are; the roles women could play when it concerns amending international conflicts and domestic conflicts, the practice and step-by-step process of gender-based development and lastly women that have made an essential impact in science and technology.
- Applicants must possess a document that reflects the authenticity of their actions and their ability to solve real physical problems to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants are also expected to possess documents that reflect their sound communication skills and their ability to sell their ideas to expert audiences and even the public at large.
- Lastly, before applicants would be able to apply for the Campbell Fellowship they must possess good English Language requirements and speaking skills that are accepted by the school of advanced research.
Please note that scholars who are women are eligible to apply for the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners for Developing Countries regardless of what country they are citizens of.
However, the school of advanced research would give high preference to applicants who are from developing countries.
Applicants who wish to apply for the Campbell Fellowship application form are expected to put all necessary documents together before applying for the form.
How to Apply for Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship should take note of the following points below;
Interested applicants should access the application form at https://sarweb.org/?resident_scholar_campbell_fellowship and fill in their personal information correctly.
Applicants must submit an essay not less or more than 150 words that talk about the applicant’s purpose, applicant goals and reasons why the applicant chose that particular research project to work on at a school of advanced research.
Applicants must also upload a proposal as part of the application requirements. Each applicant proposal must not be more than 4 pages with a double-space, that best explains what applicants hope to accomplish during their time at Campbell Fellowship.
The proposal should also contain how far the applicant has gone in the research work and the importance of research.
Applicants are also expected to submit a short record that lists out references, used by applicants in their written research proposal which must not be more than 1 page with a single space.
Applicants must submit an updated CV not more or less than 4 single-spaced pages, as part of the application process for the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries.
Applicants must also submit or upload 3 letters of recommendation which must not be more or less than 2 single-spaced.
Please note that applicants are expected by the school of advanced research, to upload all 3 letters of recommendation no less than November 1st.
Benefits of the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries.
Successful applicants who apply and received the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners would reap the benefits outlined below;
- Applicants would receive a scholarship amount worth about $4,500 for each month while they undergo their research at the school of advanced research.
- Applicants would also receive free accommodation and office space within the school of advanced research.
- Successful applicants would also receive another scholarship fund that would cover their travelling or shipping costs, applicants medical costs and library costs fees.
- Successful applicants would also receive free support from a mentoring committee established by different scholar educators.
In conclusion, applying for the Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Countries is simple and available for eligible applicants.
For more information on Campbell Fellowship please follow my page.
Kindly drop all necessary questions and comments below.