Caritas University, Enugu Basic Studies Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
If you want to find out more about Caritas University Enugu basic studies / Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme admission for 2021/2022 academic session, I advise that you read through this information carefully.
The registrar of Caritas University Enugu on behalf of the board of management Caritas University Enugu has sent out a public notice inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme/basic studies for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate and enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into the second year of their preferred degree programmes in Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, or other Universities in Nigeria and abroad
Pre-Degree And Degree Programmes Are Available In The Following Faculties And Departments:
Faculty of Engineering
Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Management & Social Sciences
Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Accountancy, Economics, Political Science, Banking and Finance, Psychology, Mass Communication, Sociology and Marketing
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Computer Science and Information Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry and Math and statistics
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management
Available Subjects Combinations For Caritas University Enugu Basic Studies Admission 2021/2022 Academic Session includes:
1. Management and Social Sciences
- Christian Religious Studies/History/Literature-in-English (CHL);
- Economics/History/Literature-in-English (EHL);
- Economics/Government/ Mathematics (EGM);
- Economics/Geography/Government (EGG);
- Economics/Geography/ Literature-in-English (EGL);
- Geography/Mathematics/Physics (GMP);
- Biology/Economics /Government (BEG);
- Christian Religious Studies/Government/Literature (CGL);
- Biology/Christian Religious Studies/Government (BCG);
- Accounting/Business Studies/ Mathematics (ABM);
- Accounting/Geography! Mathematics (AGM).
Also see some JAMB UPDATES
2. Natural Sciences
Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP); Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics (CMP).
4. Environmental Science
Qualified Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences and Engineering in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Caritas University Enugu.
2. Eligible applicants are expected to come to Caritas University, Amorji-Nike Enugu on each weekday for immediate admission and commencement of the programme.
3. Candidates are mandated to follow the registration procedure very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations.
4. All candidates are required to register for Caritas University Enugu Direct Entry admission through JAMB.
5. All candidates are required to have valid e-mail addresses and personal telephone numbers.
Eligible candidates are those who possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language) with a maximum of two sittings.
The normal duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters. However, admissions are open to candidates all year round.
If you found this information useful, please leave a like and a comment. Also, bookmark the Home Page as I will always bring the latest educational gist your way.