Clifford University JAMB & Department Cut-off Mark 2021/2022
It is very important to be aware of the cut-off mark for your chosen course. This, before the exams, would help you set a benchmark of the grade you should get if you wish to get admitted.
After all the screening exams, knowing the cut off mark would decide if you stand a chance of being admitted into a prestigious university like Clifford University.
In this article, we are going to walk through both the general and individual departments’ cut-off for Clifford University 2021 admission.
Cut-off Mark For Clifford University 2021/2022
The Clifford University 2021/2022 academic session cut-off mark is 180. Every candidate who wants to get admitted into Clifford University as an undergraduate should score from 180 and above to be qualified for admission.
Clifford University Departmental Cut-off Mark:
The Clifford University departmental cut-off mark is the stipulate score a candidate must again before he can gain admission to that particular course.
Yes, it is possible to gain admission into Clifford University, but not into your chosen course. These are the cut-off mark for every department at Clifford University
- Accounting: 180 and above
- Biochemistry: 180 and above
- Biology: 180 and above
- Business Administration: 180 and above
- Chemistry: 180 and above
- Christian Religious Studies: 180 and above
- Computer Science: 180 and above
- Economics: 180 and above
- English Language: 180 and above
- History And Diplomatic Studies: 180 and above
- Literature In English: 180 and above
- Mathematics: 180 and above
- Microbiology: 180 and above
- Physics: 180 and above
- Political Science: 180 and above
That sums it all up on Clifford University JAMB and departmental cut-off mark.