Coal City University Enugu State Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This post is for everyone that has been asking questions, and searching to know if Coal City University enugu state admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is out, the price of coal city university Enugu state admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, the requirements to be eligible to purchase coal city university enugu state admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, and the procedure to follow to apply for it.
I am going to write in details everything you need to know, so pay attention as you read through.
The board of management of coal city university Enugu state through her registrar Loretta j. Udeh (Mrs.), is inviting application from all candidates who are desirous of gaining admission into coal city university Enugu through the utme & direct entry admission into coal city university Enugu state degree programme for2021/2022 academic session.
All candidates applying must have a minimum of 160 in UTME and a minimum of 5 Credits Passes at O’Level in relevant subjects.
To Register, Follow The Steps Outlined Below:
a. Log on to the university portal www.portal.ccu.edu.ng
b. Click on “application forms” menu
c. Select the ‘degree’ sub menu
d. Enter your jamb registration number.
e. Click on submit button and then complete the invoice registration form.
f. Click submit to generate invoice and make a payment of n2,000 application fee at any commercial bank nationwide
g. Return to the portal and click on “start application” to enter your remita reference number earlier generated.
h. Proceed with the completion of the application form.
I. Enter your o-level results correctly.
j. Enter valid result checking pin(s) and serial number(s) for wasc, neco or other ssce results submitted. The pin(s) and serial number(s) of cards must be correctly entered for a candidate’s result to be processed.
k. Enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
l. Confirm your entries.
m. Submit your application.
n. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
o. Await communication from the university.
Coal City University Enugu State Programmes Include
A. Faculty of arts, social and management sciences
● b.a. english & literary studies
● b.a. history & diplomatic studies
● b.a. mass communication
● b.a. religious studies
● b.a philosophy
● b.sc. accounting
● b.sc. business administration
● b.sc. criminology & security studies
● b.sc. economics
● b.sc. international relations
● b.sc. marketing
● b.sc. political science
● b.sc. psychology
● b.sc. public administration
● b.sc. sociology
● b.sc. taxation
b. faculty of natural & applied sciences
● b.sc. biology
● b.sc. biochemistry
● b.sc. microbiology
● b.sc. chemistry
● b.sc. computer science
● b.sc. mathematics
● b.sc. physics
● b.sc. statistics
c. faculty of education
● b. A. (ed.) education/english
● b. A. (ed.) education/history
● b. A. (ed.) education/religious studies
● b. Ed. Business education
● b. Ed. Early childhood care education
● b. Ed. Educational management
● b. Ed. Guidance and counselling
● b. Ed. Primary education
● b. Ed. Social studies
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/biology
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/chemistry
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/computer science
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/economics
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/mathematics
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/physics
● b. Sc. (ed.) education/political science
● b. Sc. (ed.) integrated science
Candidates who did not choose coal city university, can apply for change of institution at any jamb office nation wide
1. Our fees are as follows
a. Screening fee is N2,000
b. Acceptance fee is N28,900
c. Tuition fee of N198,350 per session (year) inclusive of accommodation.
d. Yearly service charge of N100,000 (N50,000 per semester)
2. You must enter a valid result checking PIN and card serial number for each O’Level result submitted.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her application form online will be risking or reducing his/her chance of being among the very first to be considered for admission.
4. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
5. Ensure you upload your O’Level result at JAMB CAPS.
6. Download “JAMB CAPS MOBILE” to monitor your admission process.