Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Basic studies Admission Form is out for Delta State University Abraka, applicants interested in applying for Basic Studies at Delta State University can now proceed to the University website: www.delsu.edu.ng.
The management of Delta State University invites all interested individuals in the Basic Program to apply and proceed to buy a Basic Studies Admission Form.
Basic Studies at the Delta State University Abraka is a pre-degree program focused on creating awareness among candidates, who are applying for undergraduate admission into Delta State University.
Basic Studies at Delta State University is run for 2 semesters/1 year.
Basic Studies Admission Form at Delta State University is different from writing JAMB to gain admission into 100 level at the University.
Basic Studies Admission Form Screening Exercise at Delta State University
Admission of candidates into the various courses under the Basic Studies will be a Computer Based Test not handwritten and speed is of utmost importance.
The Management of Delta State University has decided to hold the Basic Studies Screening exercise at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Abraka on Wednesday 25th February2023
Candidates /applicants must come with a photocopy of their photo card containing all necessary biodata and a pen.
Mode of Payment for Basic Studies Admission Form at the Delta State University.
- Delta State University, Abraka, Basic Studies Admission forms are to be filled online at the rate of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
- Candidate/applicant must generate a virtual pin at www.delsu.edu.ng and proceed to make payment at any of the following banks listed below as approved by Delta State University.
- Ecobank of Nigeria
- Unity bank of Nigeria
- Fidelity Bank of Nigeria
- UBA of Nigeria
- Zenith Bank of Nigeria
You may also find this interest: Nigerian Universities And Their Cut-off mark for 2021/2022
Admission Requirements for Basic Studies at Delta State University
1. Candidates/applicants must have five credits in relevant subjects such as Mathematics, English language, and 3 other science/art/social science in their O level results
at not more than two sittings.
Candidates must note that for Pharmacy and Nursing Science undergraduate courses only one sitting O level will be allowed.
2. Applicants/candidates are should ensure they register for JAMB and fill Delta State University as their first choice of University and have a necessary cut-off mark of at least 180.
3. Candidates must register for the same department in JAMB and in the ongoing Basic Studies program.
Departments Available for Basic Studies Admission at Delta State University, Abraka.
Please note! That all departments/faculties are available for admission at the Basic Studies program except Medicine and Law. A list of faculties/departments are listed below;
Faculty Of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Crop Science
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Soil Science
Faculty Of Arts
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine & Applied Arts
- History and International Studies
- Languages and Linguistics
- Religious Studies/Philosophy
- Theatre Arts
Faculty Of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology
- Department of Medical Biochemistry & Genetics
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Department of Physiology
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Vocational Education
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Health Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Institute of Education
- Department of Guidance and Counselling
- Department of Human Kinetics, Recreation, and Sports Science Education
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Educational Management & Foundations
- Department of Technical Education
Faculty Of Engineering
- Department of Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Accounting/Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Marketing
- Public Administration
Faculty Of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotech
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Administration
- Department of Pharmacognosy & Traditional Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutics & Industrial Pharmacy
Faculty Of Science
- Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
In conclusion, since the Basic Studies screening exam is CBT-based, it is advised that all candidates must be well experienced and if they are not they should register for training at a computer store.
Delta State University has a habit of always repeating questions during the Basic Studies screening examination, so candidates could revise past questions to be well equipped for the exam.
Was the information helpful in any way?
I would like to know what your comment is on the information given above.