Doctoral Research Associate Positions in Social sciences at University of Munster, Germany
Munster University offers Ph.D. Researcher positions in Social Sciences in Germany for 2022/2023 session.
Lucky applicants will join the Graduate School of the Cluster of Excellence “Religion and Politics. The Dynamics of Tradition and Innovation”.
The call is intended for applicants from social sciences (psychology, political science, and sociology) with a focus on quantitative methods.
All doctoral projects will be led by professors associated with the Cluster.
About Muster University
The University of Munster is a research university based in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
With more than 43,000 students and more than 120 fields of study in 15 departments, it is the fifth largest German University and one of the leading centers in German.
They offer a wide scope of subjects across the sciences.
Why study at the University of Munster
The University of Munster supports internationally recognized cutting-edge research in the humanities, social, natural, and life sciences.
It is one of the best public universities in Munster, Germany, and has an excellent reputation in the region and beyond.
The University is a public research university located in Munster in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
With more than 43,000 students and more than 120 fields of study in 15 departments, it is the fifth largest German University.
They offer a wide range of subjects across the natural sciences and social sciences. Many subjects are also taught in English, including doctoral programs and geospatial technologies or information systems.
The deadline is August 31, 2022, and interested candidates should submit their applications on or before the mentioned date.
- University: University of Münster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral Research
- Award: Salary level TV-L E 13, 65%
- The number of awards: not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be collected in Germany
All nationalities are to say that all international students are eligible for this scholarship.
Doctoral research in Social Sciences, Psychology, Political Science, and Sociology is offered by the University.
- University education in one of the social sciences mentioned above is required.
- Experience with a variety of data collection methods, e.g., surveys, experiments, observation, and processing of natural belongings, data structures (e.g., individual, dyadic, group, and longitudinal), and a broad set of data analysis techniques (e.g., multivariate regression, structural equation modeling) is required and multilevel modeling).
- Strong competence in interdisciplinary studies is desirable, including the ability to communicate one’s research in a variety of forums and the potential to make a mark on the international stage.
- The University of Munster strongly supports equal opportunities. They welcome all applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion or ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We are committed to creating a family-friendly working environment and offer part-time options for most positions.
- The University of Munster is an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing the proportion of female academics. As a result, we actively support women’s applications. As far as is legally possible, female candidates with equivalent qualifications and academic results will be considered preferentially.
- Applicants must send a letter of CV,
- Copies of certificates.
- In the cover letter, applicants are kindly asked to describe their research experience and interests and outline how they connect to the Cluster’s research areas.
All candidates must present proof of graduate degree in any of the sciences listed above.
Students must have good written and spoken language skills. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage but not a requirement.
To facilitate communication and cooperation within the graduate school, applicants who do not speak German will be supported to attend German language courses.
The University of Munster will provide a salary of TV-L E 13, 65%. Currently, normal working hours for full (100%) work time are 39 hours and 50 minutes per week.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply to the University to be enrolled in the program.
Also, send this letter along with your CV, certificates, and any existing publications or working papers you may have in a single PDF file titled “LAST_NAME_EXC-PhD” to the Postgraduate Coordinator, Dr. Julia Simoleit.
Doctoral Research Associate Positions in Social sciences are for international students and hopefully, this article was helpful.
Please kindly tell us your suggestion in the comment section.