Dominion University Ibadan, Oyo State Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Dominion University is located in Ibadan, Oyo State has released its post-utme form for interested candidates and students to apply.
Post-utme form at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan is available to all interested persons wishing to apply. However, the post-utme form is not for candidates applying for direct entry into any department at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan.
The post-utme form is for candidates applying for 100 level [JAMB UTME] into any department at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan.
However, there are certain conditions interested applicants or candidates must fulfil while applying for a post-utme form at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan.
- Dominican University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Dominican University Ibadan, Oyo Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Dominican University Ibadan, JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
How to Apply for Post-UTME Form at Dominion University, Oyo State
Candidates wishing to apply for Dominion University, Ibadan and did not fill Dominion University, Ibadan should Log onto https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin to do a Change of University to Dominion University, Ibadan on the Jamb Portal or can pay a visit to the nearest CBT Centre to change the former University to Dominion University as your First Choice Institution.
Candidates using the Jamb Portal should ensure they upload their O’Level results.
- Candidates should Log on to our registration portal at https://duportal.dominionuniversity.edu.ng
- Candidates or applicants should create a login profile by providing their details as requested on the platform.
- Candidates or applicants should log in and fill out all data columns as provided on their registration page.
- Candidates should visit Dominion University, Oyo State Ibadan Admissions office, or the nearest Liaison Centre of Dominion University close to them with their forms and other documents needed for verification and submission.
Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan Post-UTME Form Requirements
Candidates willing to apply for the post-utme form at Dominion University must have the following requirements listed below;
- Interested candidates must have participated in the recent JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) for the 2021/2022 and must have met the JAMB’cut-off mark requirement.
- Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL, in 5 relevant subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, and 3 other relevant to their department.
- Candidates must at least be 16yrs of age before applying for a post-utme form at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan.
Faculties at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan
- FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Department of Biological Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Chemistry
- FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Management Science
Bachelor of ScienceBusiness Administration
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Department of Mass Communication
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication
- Department of Economics
Bachelor of Science in Economics
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Departments under the faculty of basic medical sciences will kick off in the 200 level.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Science
In conclusion, interested applicants willing to apply can now apply for the post-utme form at Dominion University, Oyo State, Ibadan. Please drop all questions and suggestions/comments below