Ebonyi State University Admission/ Post UTME Form
Ebony State University (EBSU) encourages inquisitive candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and
other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
What Is The Deadline For Ebonyi State Admission Registration For 2021/2022?
October 31st, 2021.
Requirements For Ebonyi State Admission
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ebonyi University undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Ebonyi University (EBSU) are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut off mark is 120.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Department And JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 ACADEMIC Session
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki(EBSU) Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
How To Apply For Ebonyi State University Admission Form
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Mastercard or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of 2,000 for the Screening test.
Falsified documents and records would lead to immediate disqualification.
The Screening test would occur inside the campus.