Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
I am writing to inform you of the current news and update about Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session. So if you chose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) as your first choice of institution in Jamb, and UTME registration, or you want to then this article is definitely for you.
The management of Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) through their online portal, is using this opportunity to inform the general public especially candidates that choose Ebonyi State University as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2021/2022 academy session and those wanting to, that the application for her Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic session has started on the EBSU admission portal.
How Much Can EBSU Direct Entry Form Be Purchased
Based on recognition of the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Direct Entry form.
Eligibility for Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
• Qualified Candidates who made Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) their first choice.
• Candidates must have a minimum of 120 in the UTME Examination.
• Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. Including English Language and Mathematics.
• Aspirants must be 16 (Sixteen) years of age.
These are the following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
• ECO Bank Plc.
• Diamond Bank Plc.
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
• United Bank for Africa Plc.
• EBSU Micro-finance bank
Steps In Applying For Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
• Log in to the University Website: ebsu-edu.net
• Click on EBSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
• Click on the Prospective Students button
• Select the online Application Form displayed for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
• Put in your JAMB Registration Number
• Generate the Invoice
• Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
• Return to Portal you just registered.
• Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
• Complete the Date of Birth and all other data needed
• Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
UPLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATES (ENSURE THAT THEIR SIZES ARE NOT ABOVE 100-150KB)
• Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
• Your Local Government Identification
• Testimonial being received.
• First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
• The JAMB Result Slip
• O-Level 1
• Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
• Click the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
• Click the SUBMIT button.
• Print the acknowledgement Slip.
Don’t forget to photocopy.