Edith Cowan University Exclusive Melbourne and Sydney Scholarships 2023
The only public university named after a woman who emphasized the importance of education and the gender equality access to it!
Edith Cowan University, a world-class university in Australia that is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, is offering an exclusive scholarship to a limited number of students who want to study at Edith Cowan University.
About Edith Cowan University;
Following the opinion of its patron, Edith Cowan University believes in a ‘no barrier’ system of education. It is a university that values diversity through the admission of multicultural student associates spanning a wide range of ages and countries.
Gender equality, one of Edith Cowan’s main causes, is highly supported here and ECU is honouring her fight by offering international scholarship opportunities to candidates from diverse backgrounds regardless of their gender.
- Macquarie University Early Acceptance Scholarship Awards for Mongolia Students 2021/2022
- Old Dominion University International Merit Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
- Birkbeck University of London International Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
- Chinese Government Grants for International Students at Zhejiang University 2021/2022
- Direct Entry Admission Scholarships at the University of Manitoba 2021/2022
- Dr Valeria Fleming STEM Scholarship Grants at Fayetteville State University 2021/2022
- University of Central Oklahoma Mr and Miss International Scholarships 2021/2022
Value of Edith Cowan University Exclusive Scholarship;
The scholarship covers 10% of the eligible candidate’s tuition fee.
This scholarship is strictly for postgraduate international students who are applying to study at Edith Cowan University for the first time.
The most exciting part of this scholarship is that it is truly International, it does not prevent any country from applying and it does not dictate a specific course or department.
So wherever you are from and whatever course of study you wish to offer, you can apply for this scholarship.
Below, I am going to list out the demands and criteria of Edith Cowan University, before you can apply for this scholarship and be considered a valid applicant.
But first of all, let’s answer the question that is foremost on your mind;
Why Edith Cowan University?
Why should you commit your postgraduate education to the hands of this Australian university?.
Edith Cowan University or ECU has been rated five stars for postgraduate skills development, learning resources, student support and teaching quality!
In addition, the alumni say that ECU is a good choice if you are a postgraduate student that does not only wants to gain a theoretical education but also learn realistic and in-demand courses that are developed in consultation with the industry, and teaching staff have extensive industry experience and networks.
Due to the relevance of the subjects taught at ECU, students experience work-integrated learning placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicums and networking events as part of their studies.
Moreover, as stated earlier, ECU has been repeatedly hailed as a world-class research university that works on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education and strives to make a difference in the community in Western Australia and beyond.
Edith Cowan University, still sticking close to the agendas of her patron, Edith Cowan, ECU aims to improve the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe with research that focuses on solving real-world problems across social, and economic, physical and environmental domains.
After reading this, I’m certain you are convinced that this is an excellent university for you to study as a postgraduate student.
Now let’s move on to what you have to do, or be, if you want to qualify for this exciting opportunity at ECU.
Eligibility Criteria For Edith Cowan University Exclusive Melbourne and Sydney Scholarships 2022:
- You must be an international student. No, if you’re Australian, you cannot apply. Sorry.
- You are beginning study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake; yes, this means you have to be a new postgraduate student. And you must have also received the offer to study at ECU for the coming academic session.
- You must not be under any other scholarship or sponsorship, government, or industry sponsorship otherwise during the term of the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or offering from ECU or otherwise. This is to ensure that education can be accessed by those who truly cannot afford it.
- You must meet and provide ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course.
- You have to be a new postgraduate student and therefore not originally enrolled at ECU. You must just be commenting on the next academic session.
- You must obey the applicable student visa requirements. (And this means that you must be a foreign citizen on a student visa permit and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.)
- You must also attend a minimum of 80% of all on-campus classes and other events hosted by ECU.
Can I Defer My Scholarship;
If you are under this scholarship, you should note that you would not be permitted to defer your admission or change your cause as this is a clause for ECU that cannot be changed.
If halfway through your studies and decide to change your course or defer for a session of a year, you would lose this scholarship.
So no, under Edith Cowan University’s international scholarship for postgraduate students, you cannot defer your scholarship or change your original course of study.
It is also important to note that by accepting this scholarship, you are agreeing to be used for marketing and communication purposes and support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavors through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
Also, because this scholarship does not take away all of your educational expenses at ECU, you must pay the rest of your tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, as failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
Finally, during the course of the application review, a candidate is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships.
Since the exact number of scholarships available is not given, the number of scholarships awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
If you have really specific questions about this scholarship, they can be directed to email@example.com.
But if you have any general questions, you can ask us here!