Edo State Polytechnic Direct Entry 2021/2022
Edo State Polytechnic accepts direct entry admission for the academic session and students are welcome to purchase the admission form from the JAMB admission office.
Admission to direct entry means that the candidate would be accepted directly into the 200 level.
How Much Is The Direct Entry Form:
The direct entry form costs two thousand naira. (N2,000)
Where Can You Purchase The Direct Entry Form:
The direct entry form is purchased from any JAMB office and the school websites.
Requirements For Edo State Polytechnic Direct Entry:
- All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or their equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the Edo State Polytechnic.
If you have more questions about Edo State Polytechnic, please ask.