Edo State Polytechnic Supplementary Form 2021/2022
If you were not admitted through the merit list of Edo State Polytechnic, you can always apply for supplementary and in this article, we would get into it.
How To Apply For Edo State Polytechnic Supplementary Form
- Go to https://www.edopoly.edu.ng/
- As you click on the button below, you will be directed to a page where you will choose the type of program you want to enrol for. e.g National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Part-time program e.t.c
- Click on your program of choice, and fill out the form as required.
- After correctly filling out your form, proceed to payment.
- After making the required payment, click on “submit finally” to finally submit your form.
- Your Screening date will be sent to you through the phone number you provided while filling your form
Edo State Polytechnic Supplementary Admission Requirement:
- Requirement for admission into National Diploma
Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sittings. The
five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three subjects in relevant areas.
- Requirements for the Higher National Diploma Programmes are as follows:
National Diploma from a recognized Polytechnic in an accredited Programme, with at least the lower credit pass.
Candidates must have acquired not less than one-year post-ND Diploma cognate experience. In exceptional cases, an ND Diploma with a pass (CGPA OF 2.0, 2.49) in the ND examination with two or more years of cognate experience in a specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme
ND Transcript from candidates who obtained their ND from other Polytechnics.
You are advised to use your email while filling the form because your login details for further processing and other information will be sent to your mail
If you have more questions, please ask.