Ekiti State University Post-HND / B.END Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Is the Ekiti State University, Post-HND / B.END Admission Form for 2022/2023 out?
No! EKSU has not started selling forms for admission into postgraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. However, below is vital information from previous sessions to get acquainted with while preparing for the admission process.
Who is Eligible for the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-HND Program?
- Candidates who have obtained their HND but want to modify it to Bsc Degree and own an EKSU certificate instead. These applicants, if admitted, will spend 3 years for their courses on weekend lectures or evening lectures bases.
- Working-class applicants who do not have time for regular degree courses.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Requirements For Post-HND / B.END Admission
- Applicants must possess the O/L admission requirements for the intended programme of study.
- In addition, candidates must possess at least the Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- HND with a minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
- HND with pass and PGD in relevant discipline
- University first degree with a minimum of pass in relevant discipline
How Long Does The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-HND / B.END Run?
- Programs announced all run on a part-time basis. That is on weekends, Friday and Saturday, sometimes, even on Sundays.
- Full-Time students shall normally spend between eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) months.
- Part-Time students shall normally spend between eighteen (18) and thirty-six (36) months.
When Is The Deadline For Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission 2022/2023
All duly finalized applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of publication.
Registration closes: not specified yet
How To Register For The EKSU Post-HND / B.END Admission
Applicants are required to apply through the following process:
- Candidates are to visit the university’s website Part-Time/Top-up Application Form.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of ten thousand naira only (N10,600.00) including convenience fee by the usage of ATM card (Verve/MasterCard)
- Click on the part-time application
- Click the Interswitch logo for payment
- Enter the information requested for validation
- Fill in the application form and submit it after completion
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- duly completed application forms with a photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the part-time programme on the Ifaki campus.
For valid application into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) postgraduate program, candidates are expected to present O’level results of no more than two sittings.
Also, note that the application form and acceptance fees are nonrefundable.
If you still have questions, let us know!