Elizade University Part-Time Degree 2021/2022
The Elizade University has announced that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the part-time study.
The Part-Time Study is a different type of admission granted to students who wish to join and learn with the weekend program, where lectures are held on weekends alone.
It is also known as postgraduate admission for it is mainly for candidates who wish to change their certificate after completing a previous course of study through a university’s regular undergraduate studies.
- Elizade University Department & Jamb Cut-off Mark 2021/2022
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Elizade University Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Elizade University School Fees and Payment Deadline 2021/2022
How Much Is Elizade University Part-Time Form?:
The form costs ten thousand naira only. (N10,000)
Available Postgraduate Programmes For Elizade University:
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Accounting
- PGD, M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Finance
- PGD, and M.Sc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- M.Sc. & PhD in Human Resource Management
- PGD & M.Sc. in Mass Communication
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Microbiology
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Computer Science
- MBA, PGD, M.Sc. and PhD in Business Administration.
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Physics with Electronics
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Economics
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Applied Geophysics
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Biochemistry
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Biotechnology
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in International Relations
Above is the list of all courses currently accepted by the Elizade University part-time programme.
Admission Requirements For Elizade University Part-time Study:
Before we delve into the requirements needed per program, it is important to note that the general admission requirements still stand. Which is:
- The candidate must have five credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
Onto requirements based on programs:
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (Full-Time):
- A graduate of Elizade University with at least 3rd Class Degree
- A graduate of any other approved University with a minimum of 3rd Class
Master Degree Programmes (Full-Time):
- An applicant shall normally possess not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree of Elizade University or any other approved institution.
Master of Philosophy Degree Programmes (M.Phil) (Full-Time):
- An applicant shall possess first-class or a very strong Second Class (Upper Division) with a CGPA of 4.0 and above.
Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programmes (Full-Time):
- A graduate of Elizade University or any other approved University who possesses a Master’s Degree with a research thesis and a weighted coursework average which normally shall not be less than 60% or CGPA of 4.0.
How To Apply For Elizade University Part-time Admission:
- Log on to: pgs.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng and fill the online form, then make online payment (Payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts)
If you have more questions, please ask.