Elizade University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Elizade University has announced the release of her screening test/ post UTME Forms for candidates who chose Elizade University as their first choice.
These candidates are hereby invited to purchase the post UTME form if eligible and start processing to complete the application before the registration deadline comes.
The Post UTME of Elizade University is the final screening test that is conducted by the university before giving admission and candidates must apply to write this test. Candidates who do not write this screening test destroy their chance of being admitted into Elizade University.
- Elizade University Department & Jamb Cut-off Mark 2021/2022
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Elizade University Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Elizade University School Fees and Payment Deadline 2021/2022
- Elizade University Part-Time Degree 2021/2022
How Much Is The Elizade University Post UTME Form:
The screening test form costs five thousand, five hundred naira only. You can go ahead to obtain it with the directions given below.
Requirements for Elizade University Post UTME Test:
- The Candidates must have scored 180 in JAMB to qualify for registration for the Elizade University screening test.
- Elizade University MUST be the First Choice Of Institution.
- SSCE/GCE/O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For Elizade University Post UTME Test:
- Go to https://www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng/ and follow the prompt.
The application/ registration process of Elizade University is very simple, as you click the link, follow the given instructions and you would see yourself registered.
Only candidates who placed Elizade University as their first choice are allowed to register.
If you still have questions concerning Elizade University, please ask.