Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Federal University of Lokoja has released its Basic Studies Form also called Predegree Form.
Basic Studies Form is a program that allows students to gain admission into 100 level at any department of their choice at the Federal University of Lokoja.
Basic Studies Admission Form is used to admit individuals into the Basic Studies program at the Federal University of Lokoja, the Basic Studies program has a time span of 1 academic session/2 semesters.
Basic Studies program Admission form does not require a JAMB result to register, but before candidates would be considered for admission into Federal University of Lokoja they must apply for a recent Jamb, fill Federal University of Lokoja as the first choice of university, and at least score 180 in JAMB.
Application Process for Basic Studies Admission Form
1. visit fulokoja website;www.fulokoja.edu.ng
2. Click on the admission block.
3. Then proceed by clicking on undergraduate
4. Them click on the pre-degree portal
5. Fill in your email address and create an account
Requirements for Basic Studies Admission Form at Federal University of Lokoja, Kogi State.
- Candidates must have at least 3 A grades and 2 credit passes either in WAEC/GCE/NECO in subjects like Mathematics, English Language, and 3 other Social-science/Art/Science in not more than 2 combinations of O level results.
- Original birth certificate/Age declaration
- Origin and photocopied local government of origin
- Original and photocopied O level result.
- Medical report from a renowned medical center; containing blood group, genotype, and other health issues[if there is].
- 2 white background passport [recent]
- Basic studies school fee receipt
Available courses for Basic Studies Admission Form
Are you thinking of buying a Basic Studies admission form at the Federal University of Lokoja?
Are you confused and don’t know the list of departments available at the Federal University of Lokoja? Below is a list of departments available for Basic studies admission at the Federal University of Lokoja;
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Industrial chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Public Administration
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Arts and Social Science
- Department of Educational Foundation
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Science Education
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Archaeology and Museum Studies
- Department of History and International Studies
Candidates who would be admitted into the basic studies program would write 2-semester examinations before the end of the examination, those who pass the program in addition to their O level and the required JAMB score of 180 would be eligible for admission into 100 level at the Federal University of Lokoja, Kogi State.