Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME Latest News
The Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME Cut-off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
What Is The Deadline For FUNAAB Post-UTME For 2021/2022?
The application portal for the Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post-UTME is currently open as communicated by the school on her official website.
Requirements For FUNAAB Post UTME
- Only students who choose the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta are eligible to apply for admission. FUNAAB’s cut-off mark for admission into the institution is 160.
- In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. However, credit in Mathematics is not compulsory for all courses offered in FUNAAB
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Screening?
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using a debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as a penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank pictures would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
You can also check this out: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Falsified documents and records would lead to immediate disqualification.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Please do leave a comment below and bookmark this PAGE for easy fallback