Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Supplementary Form 2021/2022 (All you Need To Know)
If you are a JAMB candidate that wishes to further your education at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta but did not qualify for the merit list and you are wondering if it is still possible for you to chase your dream—Yes! it is still possible.
With this explicit write-up, you would see a means of gaining admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
How would that happen, you ask? Well, it is through supplementary admission Form!
What Does A Supplementary Admission Mean?
The existence of a supplementary form is an opportunity for candidates who did not meet the cut-off mark for their respective courses. It is a method for candidates to reapply for an option of a new course with a more cut-off mark which they reached.
Yes, this means that, if you had initially put a course like “Accounting” as your main course of study and had a JAMB score of 200, and the FUOTUOKE cut-off mark for “Accounting” is 229, it means that you did not reach the department’s (Accounting) cut off mark.
However, by buying and applying for Supplementary, you may be given the opportunity to study a course, under that same faculty but with a lower cut-off mark.
Using out Accounting Example (again, sorry), these are courses under the same faculty with Accounting, but with a lower cut-off mark:
- Banking and Finance= 189
- Business Administration = 221
- Entrepreneurship = 178
- Marketing = 183
You may be given admission into any of the above courses that your cut-off mark covers.
Therefore, the Federal University Otuoke invites applications from interested candidates for Supplementary Admission for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Eligibility For Application
Candidates who made the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) their First Choice in the 2021 UTME and scored at least:
- 180 for an Agric Programme,
- 250 for Engineering and Veterinary Medicine programmes,
- 200 for other non-Agric programmes.
Method Of Application
- Access FUNAAB Admission Portal (https://admission.unaab.edu.ng) between Monday, December 6 and Friday December 31, 2021
- Login to FUNAAB Admission Portal with JAMB Registration number: a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate RRR Invoice of Admission Processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- After payment confirmation, your bio-data, photograph, academic records and other relevant information are displayed as collected from JAMB OR requested over several page.
- You will be required to validate your O’level results (third party charges may apply); and optionally, provide 2 alternative course options if your choice of course cannot be offered.
- Candidates may also visit the Part-time Admission Portal in case s/he cannot be accommodated within the very limited Full-time option.
- Keep checking FUNAAB Portal for notice of shortlisting and/or request for change of course on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Keep checking JAMB CAPS to Accept Offer.
- Return to FUNAAB Admission Portal to pay Registration Fee, and Print Schedule for Physical Screening & Orientation programme that will be scheduled later.
Requirements For Eligibility:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta
It is important to note that the FUNAAB will not be held accountable for unsuccessful applications as a result of incorrect or falsified documents.
If you have more questions, ask them in the comments, otherwise, good luck with your application!