Federation University International Ph.D Scholarships in Mechatronics, Australia
For students to pursue a Ph.D. degree program in Australia, Federation University is actively offering International Ph.D Scholarships in Mechatronics for the 2022-2023 session.
It is open to Australian and international applicants commencing a Ph.D. degree program at the University.
About Federation University, Australia
The Federation University is a public research university that was established in 1870. It provides a range of degree programs that help applicants gain the broad knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive marketplace.
Federation University Australia is a leading regional university in Victoria, deeply connected to its communities and with a strong heritage of delivering high-quality education for over 150 years.
There are more than 150 programs in many areas, with a special emphasis on industry-driven learning.
The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses, specialized programs to meet English language proficiency requirements, and short courses for further professional development.
Federation University is ranked among the top 250 young universities in the world (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2022).
It has been the first for six consecutive years in employment outcomes.
The University has the smallest number of classes in the region, which results in a longer contact time with the University’s professional teachers, who are excellent communicators with rich foreign experience.
Australia is a country that offers a huge variety of experiences.
Students are well placed to explore the hundreds of kilometers of sandy beaches and unspoiled scenery of Australia’s south coast.
The University has a city campus in Melbourne and two regional campuses in Ballarat and Gippsland, each welcoming international students from around the world.
In addition, there is a second urban campus in Brisbane and partner providers in Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, and Sri Lanka.
The University supports 14,000 full-time students, including approximately 6,500 international students.
Federation University is highly rated for employment outcomes, fosters close relationships with leading industry professionals, and maintains an active alumni community that can provide opportunities for those approaching graduation.
Federation graduates enter the workforce with a range of knowledge, skills, and experience, as well as the preparation and confidence needed to excel in their new careers.
Why study at Federation University
Federation University Australia is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and inclusion.
It focuses on candidate-centered, research-led learning essential for a successful career in lifelong learning.
Applications for this grant will only be accepted until July 31, 2022.
- University: Federated University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $29,140 per year
- Number of awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Local applicants, permanent resident applicants, and international applicants.
- Awards can be claimed in Australia.
Eligible Course or Subjects
Ph.D. Degree in Artificial Intelligence Based Material Characterization for Waste Recycling
Candidates should be able to meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Applicants can be Australian residents, permanent residents, or international students
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree and subsequent further honors, which is assessed as First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) and which includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at Ph.D. level or Successful completion of a research master’s degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to conduct research at the Ph.D. level
- A candidate for current Federation of Australia Master’s programs in Australia with sufficient research capacity to demonstrate Ph.D. capacity, assessed through the formal Confirmation of Candidature process; OR
- Honors equivalency for applicants who have completed a Masters in the course or have relevant professional experience.
Students must submit academic transcripts from all previous schools, a copy of their passport, and a research proposal.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A 250-word summary of the intended project with a title
- Academic transcripts and certificates for all previously completed undergraduate and postgraduate tertiary studies
- Copies of Australian diplomas
- proof of any professional research experience outside of formal study and expertise relevant to the intended research (if applicable).
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, i.e., IELTS/TOEFL (International Applicants)
- Personal statement about the purpose of the study
- Local citizens will provide a copy of their passport and certificate of birth.
- Permanent residents must submit a copy of their passport and travel visa
- Foreign candidates must provide a copy of their passport
- Copy of contractual agreement with external sponsor or institution (if any)
Applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency (ELP) by achieving at least a minimum score in one of the formal English language proficiency tests.
Benefits and Award
Each successful candidate will receive $29,140 per year at Federation University.
How to Apply
All candidates must submit an application form for admission.
After that, all applicants must submit the Dasma Environmental Scholarship application form and the HDR application form.
For students interested in this scholarship, the application is open to you. Federation University International Ph.D. Scholarships are for all international students, and this is to say that all interested candidates can apply.
Please like and share this post with others, and do not forget to tell us your opinions in the comment section.