Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Post-UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
There is an out-of-the-world feeling that only those who have finished writing the O-level examination, JAMB especially with excellent scores feel.
Yeah! that feeling of joy, excitement, and freedom. You know right? (Laughing out loud)
So, while I seek to add to that feeling positively, this is an article strictly to update those who have selected the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) as their choice university during their JAMB registration.
Now, the Federal University Lokoja has released its Post-UTME form.
Buying a Post-UTME Form can be a bit confusing especially when you know no one in the school, and you have no idea where to start from.
However, this is the
Post-UTME Guidelines for the Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA).
- The Post-ume screening exercise will be held virtually in accordance with standard covid-19 protocols, as the Management of the Federal University of Lokoja is trying to curb the spread.
- Candidates with awaiting results may apply for the Post-ume form but should take note that only those whose results are available would be allowed to participate in the Post-ume screening exercise and granted admission at the Federal University of Lokoja.
- Candidates should also note that because of the absence of a departmental cut-off mark, the Federal University of Lokoja will take into consideration candidate jamb scores alongside their O Level results.
- The Federal University of Lokoja official portal will be opened before the screening exercise to allow Applicants to upload all necessary information for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Applicants must ensure to input a valid email address when filling out the form.
Also, see some related topics:
- Federal Univesity Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Post-HND / B.END Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Direct Entry Screening Form [aca-year] Academic Session
- Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Department and JAMB Cut-off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to Apply for Post-UTME Form at the Federal University of Lokoja.
- Click on the admission menu bar, then select undergraduate.
- Apply online
- Input your Joint Matriculation Admission Board examination number
- Then proceed to update your biodata information.
- Applicants coming through JAMB/UTME should make sure they upload the necessary O Level results and include how many sittings.
- Candidates coming through Direct Entry must upload their O Level result as well as previous degrees earned.
Payment Procedure for Post-UTME Form at the Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA).
- Candidates should generate a remita code via the University official website @www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Payment can be made via card at www.remita.net or bank payment.
- A fee of 2000 Naira payment should be made by candidates for the Post-UTME Form/screening exercise.
- Revisit the University’s official website to confirm payment.
Post-UTME Form/Screening Exercise at the Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA)
- Post-UTME screening of candidates will be done according to the different departments picked by the candidate.
- Candidates must ensure that their JAMB/UTME result alongside their O Level results are up to standard for their preferred department
- Select your department.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to laid down rules and regulations of the Federal University of Lokoja.
List of Faculties/Department at the Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA)
- Computer science
- Industrial chemistry
- Social Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Arts and Social Science
- Educational Foundation
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
- English and Literary Studies
- Performing Arts
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Archaeology and Museum Studies
- History and International Studies
Candidates/applicants would ensure their jamb cut-off point and O Level result is enough for their chosen department, if not apply for a different department on your Post-UTME form.
Candidates with awaiting results will not be granted admission into the Federal University of Lokoja.
So Ladies and Gentlemen that’s would be all for today.
Was this information useful? If yes, then follow our PAGE for more information on the Federal University Post-UTME Form.