Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
For all those seeking to get more information about the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, it gladdens my heart to bring to your notice to inform you that the admission process for 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing.
Part-time Degree Programme is a non-residential program with lectures held on weekends at the main campus of the University. Duration of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part-Time Degree program 2021/2022 Academic Session for Agricultural courses is 7 sessions while 6 sessions are for Natural Sciences.
The programme was launched to:
· Meet the academic needs of candidates who are not chanced for the full-time programmes of the University.
· Provide an opportunity for workers to acquire tertiary education without traveling long distances.
The registrar of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Dr. H. A. Adekola released an announcement on their Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The information states as seen below:
Application for candidates who wish to apply for any of the available part-time degree programmes (Including Entrepreneurial Studies) at FUNAAB for 2021/2022 session just recently opened.
Kindly note that the application fee is fifteen thousand naira (₦15,000.00k) while processing charges is ₦650.00k. The deadline for application is soon.
Get your Invoice and Pay.
NOTE: The date for the Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct Entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.
Dr. H. A. Adekola
Checkout this: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Department, and JAMB Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates who scored 180 for Agricultural Science and 200 in Sciences in UTME are also eligible to apply
Admission Entry Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) “O” level credit passes in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics. Chemistry, Physics, and Biology at a maximum of two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Applicants are to note that a credit in Geography is required for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology.
See related topic: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Convocation Ceremony 2021/2022 Academic Session
Method of Application
2. Candidates should go to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make
3. After payment, candidates are to log on to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt/ to complete the processing of the application.
4. Only completed application forms will be considered.
5. No complaint of wrong data entry would be entertained after submission.
6. The sale of the Application form opened on Wednesday, 4th December 2021 and closes on Friday, 4th March 2021.
Note: The Screening Exercise date would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct entry applicants are exempted from the screening.
Candidates should also check the FUNAAB part-time admission portal from ime to time to verify the date and venue of the screening.
List Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part-Time Courses
· Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
· Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
· Agricultural Administration
· Animal Breeding and Genetics
· Animal Nutrition
· Animal Production and Health
· Pasture and Range Management
· Animal Physiology
· Agricultural Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
· Environmental Management and Toxicology
· Forestry and Wildlife Management
· Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
· Biology Sciences (Botany and Zoology options)
· Computer Science
· Crop Production
· Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
· Plant Physiology and Crop Production
· Soil Science and Land Management
· Veterinary Anatomy
· Veterinary Pharmacology
· Veterinary Physiology
· Food Science and Technology (FST)
· Foodservice and Tourism (FSM)
· Home Science and Management (HSM)
· Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
For more on admission-related topics, check HERE.