50 Funny Questions About The Bible
Christians strongly believe in the Bible’s ability to change lives and positively affect actions and behaviours.
Often called the “good book,” the Bible is filled with a vast amount of information that is often difficult to comprehend.
This article was made to discuss Funny questions about the Bible, often seen as “funny bible trivia questions,” which apply humour to understanding important messages and knowledge in the Bible.
Funny Questions About The Bible: Why?
These practical questions are fun ways to get Christians to memorize the Bible. Teams compete against each other by answering bible-based questions on verses from the old or new testament.
This idea stands to motivate Christians to memorize God’s Word through positive reinforcement, competition, and mutual encouragement, making it a truly unique teaching tool. How popular is this tool?
Funny Bible questions are popular because they combine competition, fun, teamwork, and fellowship to impart knowledge, strengthen a person’s faith, and direct them to seek a more intimate and genuine relationship with God.
Read Also: 50 Bible Jeopardy Questions and Answers
Funny Questions About The Bible
- What Did God Say After Creating Adam?
Answer: “I can do better.” So he created a woman.
- Who Was Bible’s Greatest Financier?
Answer: Pharaoh’s daughter – went down to the banks of the Nile and made a small profit.
- Who was the first drug addict in the Bible?
Answer: Nebuchadnezzar – he was on grass for seven years.
- What was David’s job before he was crowned king?
Answer: He worked as a shepherd
- In which river did John baptize Jesus?
Answer: The Jordan River
- Moses help the Israelites flee from which country?
- Which biblical character agreed to offer his son as a sacrifice?
- Who wrote the book of Revelation?
- What was Salome’s birthday present after dancing for Herod?
Answer: Head of John the Baptist.
- How many plagues did Egypt face?
- What was Simon Peter’s job before becoming an apostle?
- What did Adam say to Eve when handing her a garment?
Answer: Collect your leaf
- Subtracting the gospel books, how many other books make up the new testament?
- What was put on Jesus’ head during his crucifixion?
Answer: Crown of Thorns.
- What were Jesus’ first two apostles?
Answer: Andrew and Peter.
- Which of the apostles doubted Jesus’ resurrection until he saw it?
- Which did Darius have thrown into the lion’s den?
Please, a warning, if your name is Daniel, do not go close to lions; they are pretty mad at you right now.
- Which bible character was thrown overboard and swallowed by a big fish?
- How many people were fed by Jesus with five loaves of bread and two fish?
- Who collected Jesus’ body after His crucifixion for burial?
Answer: Joseph of Arimathea
- What did Jesus do shortly after his resurrection?
Answer: He ascended to heaven.
- How long did the Israelites wander in the wilderness?
Answer: Forty years.
- What was the name of the first bible saint or martyr?
Read Also: 150 Sympathy Bible Verses For Loss of Mother
Not your Stephen, I promise.
- What city did walls fall flat after the priests blew their trumpets?
- The Book of Exodus talks about a piece stored in the ark of the covenant. What was it?
Answer: The Ten Commandments
- Which disciple of Jesus betrayed him? Tip: If you love rabbits.
Answer: Judas Iscariot
- Jesus went to a garden, not for fruits but to pray before he was arrested. What garden was that?
- What angel appeared to Mary, assuring her that she would give birth to a son who would be named Jesus?
- What was the first bird that Noah sent out of the ark?
- How did Judas identify Jesus before the soldiers who came to arrest him?
Answer: He kissed him.
- According to the Old Testament, what day did God create man?
Answer: Sixth day.
- The Old Testament consists of how many books?
- Which bible character first saw Jesus after his resurrection?
Answer: Mary Magdalene
- What did God take out of Adam to create Eve?
Answer: His Ribs
- What did Jesus do at the wedding at Cana?
Answer: He turned water into wine.
Imagine drinking wine with Christ as its product Head! This wine has never been sold in any liquor store, malls, or supermarket, you know, to lower the competition.
- Where was David hiding when he first saved Saul’s life?
Answer: He was in a cave.
- Where was David when he saved Saul’s life the second time?
Answer: In the camp of Saul’s army.
- What was the name of the last Israelite judge who died after Saul made a temporary friendship truce with David?
- What prophet did Saul consult?
- How did Saul die?
Answer: He collapsed on his sword.
Yes. Better to be killed by your sword than be at the enemy’s mercy. Or so he thought.
- What happened to David’s child by Bathsheba?
Answer: The child died.
- What was the name of David and Bathsheba’s second child?
- Who was David’s son who rebelled against his father?
- What capital did David flee from?
- On what mountain did God give the law to Moses?
Answer: Mount Sinai
- Which of Jacob’s wives did he most adore?
- What did Jesus have to say to the adulteress?
Answer: Neither will I condemn you; go and sin no more.
- According to the bible book of James, what happens when we “draw close to God?”
Answer: God Himself will draw close to you.
- Pharaoh’s dream about the bad and good ears of wheat represented what?
Answer: It represented seven years of plenty and seven years of famine.
- Who was given the Revelation of Jesus Christ?
Answer: His disciple John.
These funny questions about the bible are a great way to help Christians in their personal Bible study.
They can use them to memorise bible passages, learn valuable lessons about God, including his character and values, and develop social friendships with others who share their faith.
Read Also: Top 5 Bible Translations to Avoid
- It allows us to learn to focus and develop good study habits.
- The importance and fundamentals of teamwork are cultivated through participation in Bible lessons.
- The value of good a positive attitude and good sportsmanship.
- It allows us to develop character due to our reliance on God.
- Trivia is a great way to develop leadership skills.
- It also helps young people prepare for dedicated service in God’s kingdom.
Did you learn something, or are you just smiling?
Trivia or not, these 50 funny questions about the bible are the best way to learn and teach your child or student about the bible, its characters in times past, actions, and of course, bible lessons.
Gather your friends or family for a challenge, quiz, and competition loaded with prices.
Christians believe that the Bible is as important as life itself, and so does the principle found in it. They serve as a guide to our daily lives.
Believe it or not, you can make your questions as or more palatable than this.
You sure have learned a lot; why not share this article with friends and families?