Federal University Otuoke(FUOTUOKE)Direct Entry 2024
The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Management encourages eligible candidates who have managed to score 140 marks and above in JAMB and have put the university as their first choice to apply for Direct Entry.
What Is Direct Entry Admission?
It is a mode of admission into a University that offers students that have finished a course- degree or diploma already, an immediate admission into the 200 level.
Yes, you wouldn’t begin your studies at 100 level if you are qualified for Direct Entry. (Though there are terms and conditions to this)
JAMB Direct Entry (DE) candidates do pick up the Direct Entry form with JAMB. After which, they then proceed to write an aptitude test at their selected institution.
Most schools that decide to sit exams for their DE candidates do adapt questions from the JAMB recommended curriculum In addition to other subjects offered by the candidate.
Does Federal University Tuoke Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to pick up the Direct Entry form.
Is the Direct Entry Form Out For FUOTUOKE? (2021/2022)
Yes. The direct entry form for the Ekiti State University 2021/22 academic centre is out and candidates are encouraged to apply via the school website.
Topics You May Like:
1. Federal University Otuoke Post-UTME Latest News for 2021/2022
2. Federal University Otuoke(FUOTUOKE) Direct Entry 2022
3. Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-HND Degree 2021/2022
4. Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Part-Time Studies (Continuing Education) 2021/2022
When Is The Deadline For the Federal University Otuoke Direct Entry Application?
The Deadline for the Federal University Otuoke is yet to be announced by the school management.
How Much is the Direct Entry Form?
Federal University Otuoke Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid ONLY through the ADMISSION PORTAL, and the fees are non-refundable.
Does Federal University Otuoke Accept Second Choice For Direct Entry?
YES. As long as the candidate is willing to do a change of University from the previous to placing FUOTUOKE as the first choice.
And by “Second Choice Placement”, we are referring to candidates who put the school as the second choice while filling the JAMB form
Essential Requirements For EKSU Direct Entry;
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State FUOTUOKE Direct Entry 2021/2022 Requirements.
- Candidates must choose Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts, and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB; BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology, or any other relevant courses in Life Science.
How To Apply For Direct Entry For Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE ):
- Visit the FUOTUOKE Direct Entry portal @ www.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and other details in the boxes provided.
- The candidates should click the OK button on the dialogue box displayed and enter your names
- Make all necessary payments and provide the correct information as needed
- Complete your Registration and print out the Application form/slip
Ensure that all documents presented are genuine and contain accurate information because wrong/ falsified documents and information would lead to disqualification.
And finally, always ensure you confirm from the school website before taking any definite action.
If you have any more questions regarding the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Direct Entry procedure, please leave a comment below, let’s help you figure it out!