Federal University of Technology, Akure (Futa) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has not released an official announcement for the sales of the supplementary form, however, they announced 1st March 2022 as the latest date for the beginning of the 2023 admission exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This means that FUTA will start giving admission to qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 admission exercise from the 1st March 2022.
Nevertheless, I will use the past supplementary program to provide a guideline you can use to help you go about the supplementary application processes.
You May Like: The Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Departmental Cut-Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session
In the statement released by the registrar as written below
Candidates who have successfully changed to the new Programmes on FUTA JAMB Portal and are yet to register for the Post-UTME Screening on FUTA website are advised to do so before the given deadline when the FUTA Portal for the supplementary Post –UTME Screening registration will be closed.
After registration, candidates should print the slip and present the same at the venue on the day of the Screening.
Candidates will be personally contacted by officials from The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) before the designated time for the Screening.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to COVID-19 protocols while on Campus for the Screening.
R. A. Arifalo
May also like: The Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Departmental Cut-Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Requirement for The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is the season for admissions into the higher institution, so it’s no surprise that this is one of the most sought-after information on the internet today.
SSCE SUBJECTS: Five (5) SSCE credit passes with a maximum of two (2) sittings in the following subjects: with English Language, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Related subjects to course of choice on Post-UTME
1. Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible irrespective of their most preferred choice institution.
2. Candidates who have been offered admission in any other institution and have accepted need NOT apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates Are Expected To:
1. Change Their Institutions Of Choice To FUTA (If They Have Not Done So)
2. Candidates Are Expected To Ensure Eligibility For Post-UTME By:
· Visiting The University’s Website (Www.Futa.Edu.Ng) For The Admission Requirements And Mode Of Payment For The Application;
· Completing And Submitting The University Post-UTME Application Form Online
· Printing Out A Copy Of The Form.
If you find this article useful, please do well to leave us a message.