Greenfield University, Kaduna Department and Jamb Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
Greenfield University located in Kaduna has no known department cut-off mark but has requirements set by the different heads of the department for candidates applying for any department at Greenfield University, Kaduna.
Greenfield University, Kaduna has an approved joint admission matriculation board cut-off mark of 120. So interested candidates applying for any department at Greenfield University must ensure they score a joint admission matriculation board score of not less than 120, candidates with higher jamb cut-off marks would have an edge over others.
Do you want to apply to any department at Greenfield University, Kaduna State? Then ensure you follow the basic department requirements I would drop below.
Applying for any department at Greenfield University, Kaduna State is extremely easy, and with a jamb cut-off mark of 120, you are good to go. Other requirements would be listed below.
Department Requirements at Greenfield University, Kaduna.
All departments at Greenfield University have started their admission process for the (aca_year)academic session.
Interested applicants willing to apply to any department at Greenfield University, Kaduna should ensure they fulfill the requirements listed below;
- Interested applicants who may wish to apply for any department at Greenfield University should please have five credit passes in needed subjects in their O’level results such as; WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, each credit pass must be in subjects relevant to the department, Mathematics and English Language is highly compulsory for all departments at Greenfield University.
- JAMB cut-off mark of at least 120 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the recent JAMB examination for the (aca_year) academic session can still gain admission through the JAMB change of institution online form. JAMB change of form could easily be done online at an approved JAMB-CBT approved office or centre.
- Students applying for direct entry (200 level) into any department at Greenfield University should ensure they possess other degrees or results such as; a bachelor’s degree, diploma certificate, 2 A Level GCE, JUPEB/PRELIM/IJMB certificates among others.
- Candidates or applicants when granted admission into any department at Greenfield University Kaduna, are expected to have the following documents listed below to enable them to complete their admission process.
- Candidates’ official Secondary School Testimonial.
- Candidates’ official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Candidates should also submit a Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support.
- Candidates or applicants should submit a copy of their Medical Report & Immunization records.
- 4 recent and new Passport Photographs of the candidate.
- Candidates should submit a copy of their Birth Certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates should submit a copy of the Local Government Certificate
Departments at Greenfield University, Kaduna State.
The Faculty of Engineering
The faculty of Engineering at Greenfield University, Kaduna currently has three departments under the faculty.
For each of the departments under the faculty of Engineering at Greenfield University, Kaduna runs the following courses;
- Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
The Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Accounting
- Business Administration
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc Economics
- Political Science
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
- Security Studies
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
The Faculty of Science and Technology
- Chemical Sciences
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Mathematics
- Life Sciences
- BSc Biology
- BSc Biotechnology
- Physical Sciences
- BSc Physics with Electronics
In conclusion, the departments listed above, are all the departments you could ever find presently at Greenfield University.
All comments and questions should be dropped below as I would personally be attending to them.