Gregory University, Uturu Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Admission Forms into Gregory University are now available.
Admission Forms into postgraduates and undergraduate programs are now available, so interested persons could visit the School website and apply online.
The admission Form into Gregory University is sold at a cheap price that would be affordable for all individuals.
Gregory University is a citadel of learning that inspires individuals far and wide.
Admission Form into Post-graduate Program, Gregory University.
Admission into Postgraduate programs is two (2) semesters, kicks off in October, and ends in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
- Gregory University, Uturu Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Gregory University, Uturu Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Gregory University, Uturu Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Gregory University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Gregory University Uturu School Fees Payment And Deadline
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Gregory University, Uturu Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to Apply for Admission Form into Postgraduate Studies at Gregory University
Below are procedures interested individuals should follow when applying for an Admission Form at Gregory University.
- Admission Form into Post-graduate Studies are sold online at the University websitehttps://postgraduate.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng
- Adhere strictly to all instructions
- The admission form costs nothing more or less than N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only). payable via the online payment channel
- Please note! the sales of Admission form in Post-graduate studies end on the 24th of September2023
Admission Form Requirements
- Candidates/applicants are expected to submit their Admission forms online together with scanned copies of all necessary results.
- candidates must have 5 O Level Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics and 3 other subjects either Arts/Science/Social-Science.
- Applicants/candidates for the Master’s degree programs who are graduates of either Gregory University or another well-known University must have at least Second Class Honors Degree and must be applying for programs in which they have their first degrees.
- However, applicants with either Second Class Honours Degree or those with a higher class of degrees seeking admissions into programs outside those in which they have their first degrees may be considered for admission as long as they fulfill the basic requirements.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programs will be subjected to a screening test irrespective of the degree earned before they would be granted admission into the Postgraduate studies.
Admission Form into Undergraduate program
The interested candidate seeking admission can now proceed to fill out the Admission Form [post-ume] on the School website
Candidates seeking to apply for Admission Form into the undergraduate degree program must have certain requirements such as ;
Candidates must have 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE results. Candidates applying for medical-related courses must have 5 credits in one sitting only.
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate departments must possess the required JAMB cut-off.
Candidates can also apply through JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
Candidates applying for direct admissions from another University into Gregory University must present results from their previous University.
Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as the first choice of institution in JAMB, are also eligible to participate in the Post UTME.
In conclusion, all information written above is genuine and from the right source.
please note interested candidates interested in Admission Form into Undergraduate degree program must have screening requirements such as a valid email address, phone number, jamb registration number, 2 colored passports alongside the required O Level results with 5 credit passes.
Was this article helpful in any way? Please drop your comments below so we could serve you better