Igbinedion University Okada Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Igbinedion University, Okada is inviting applications for her first year and Direct Entry admissions for undergraduate study programmes from qualified purpose-driven and ambitious candidates.
Igbinedion University, Okada various colleges and her department available for 2021/2022 admission includes:
• Arts And Social Sciences (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
• Sanusi Lamido Sanusi College Of Business And Management Studies (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
• Oba Erediauwa College Of Law (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
• General Abdulsalami Abubakar College Of Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
• Oba Okunade Sijuwade College Of Health Sciences (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
• College Of Natural And Applied Sciences (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
• Dora Akunyili College Of Pharmacy (Pharmacy)
Eligibility For Igbinedion University, Okada Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
· To be eligible for admission into IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics and a maximum of two sittings.
· Candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
Candidates may also seek admission or direct entry into the 200 level of the degree programmes (except Medicine and Pharmacy) with the following qualifications:
· Credit Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
· Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
· IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
· First Degree in relevant discipline.
· Candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation which is five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
· Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
See other related topics of interest:
- Igbinedion University, Okada School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University, Okada Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- The Igbinedion University Cut-off Mark for the 2021/2022 Academic Session?
How To Apply
The procedure for application into Igbinedion University Okada 2021/2022 Full-Time Undergraduate Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
· Qualified Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
· Click on Register for application at the top left page of Igbinedion University Okada school portal to proceed.
· Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your
Email Address and Phone Number.
Your ID and Password will be sent to your email once you enter your details.
Click on the link within your email to continue
• Visit @iuokada.waeup.org
Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
• Enter your username and the password to log in.
• To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
• Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
• Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
You may want to see other Admission updates
To pay for the Application
1. Admission Forms Account:
Zenith Bank: IUO Sales of Form; Account No.: 1011050189
Sterling Bank: IUO Admission Forms Collection; Account No.: 0014203236
2. To Pay Online:
Click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to make Payment
Payment for the Application Fee can also be made by Bank Draft Payable to
• Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
This information written above is as found on Igbinedion University Okada school portal, I will update you once an update is made.
If you found this useful, leave us a comment and check out the HOME PAGE for more contents.