Igbinedion University, Direct Entry Admission For 2024
The management of Igbinedion university encourages qualified aspirants to apply for admission via direct entry into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
What Is Direct Entry Admission?
It is a mode of entry or admission into a University that offers students immediate admission into the 200 level.
Yes, you wouldn’t enter 100 level if you are qualified for Direct Entry.
Does Igbinedion University offer Direct Entry Opportunities?
Yes! As said earlier, the Igbinedion University encourages students that are qualified to request for Direct Entry
Is the Direct Entry Form Out For Igbinedion University out? 2021/2022
Yes! Igbinedion University admission form 2022 is out and it can be accessed via the University registration portal
When Is The Deadline For the Direct Entry Application?
The registration process through the direct entry for Igbinedion University has already started and the Screening Exercise closes on 13 July 2021.
Igbinedion University Direct Entry Application Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English.
- Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
List of other related topics:
- Igbinedion University Okada Basic Studies Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University Okada Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University, Okada School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University, Okada Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to Apply For Igbinedion University Post-UTME
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
(Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada)
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…”
- Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Note that all eligible candidates must pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the Post UTME Screening.
More questions? Ask away in the comments!