Igbinedion University, Okada Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
If you are searching for legit information on Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session, then you are at the right place.
I am going to discuss everything you need to know about Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 academic session
And yes! every information I am giving you is directly from Igbinedion University Okada on her Part-Time Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
According to Igbinedion University Okada, suitable and qualified Candidates are invited for the Undergraduate Part-time Programmes Of Igbinedion University 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
Eligibility For Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree Admission For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- To be eligible for admission into Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics and a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates may also seek for Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session into the 200 level of the degree programmes (except Medicine and Pharmacy) with the following qualifications:
- • Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination.
- • Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations
- Candidates are also mandated to show evidence of application to JAMB
You may also find this interesting: The Igbinedion University Cut-off Mark for the 2021/2022 Academic Session?
Method Of Application:
- The procedure for Igbinedion University Okada Part-Time Degree Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session for first-time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are expected to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit Igbinedion University Okada school portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your biodata
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue
- Visit iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph
- Provide all necessary information and upload your passport photograph
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada
Payment Process for the Application:
- Admission Forms Account:
Zenith Bank: IUO Sales of Form; Account No.: 1011050189
Sterling Bank: IUO Admission Forms Collection; Account No.: 0014203236
- To Pay Online:
- Click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to make Payment
- Payment for the Application Fee can also be made by Bank Draft Payable to
- Igbinedion University
- Okada, Edo State
- • Review and confirm your information before submitting your application online to avoid sending incorrect information.
If you found this informative, please do leave us a comment below, and check our HOME PAGE for more info.