Igbinedion University Post-UTME Latest News
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates for the first-year admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
What Is The Deadline For Igbinedion University Post UTME For 2021/2022?
13th June 2022.
Courses offered at Igbinedion University
Arts and Social Sciences:
(Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi College of Business and Management Studies
(Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
Oba Erediauwa College of Law
(Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
Oba Okunade Sijuwade College of Health Scinces
(Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
(Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
Dora Akunyili College of Pharmacy
See list of other related topic:
- Igbinedion University, Direct Entry Admission For 2022
- Igbinedion University Okada Basic Studies Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University Okada Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Igbinedion University, Okada School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
Requirements For Igbinedion University Post UTME
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Also, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
- Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
- Candidates applying for admission must sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
How To Apply For Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening?
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application.
Also, check out: Igbinedion Unversity JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
Falsified documents and records would lead to immediate disqualification.
The school management states that candidates over the age of 22 shall not be considered for admission, older candidates are considered through a special forum.
Candidates are advised to have a valid email address as it would be a strong communication channel.
If found this useful, please do leave us a comment and check out our HOME PAGE for more content.