Imo State University On Deferment Of Admission 2021/2022
There are some things that may happen that would scatter our well-set plans in life, and things like that may affect our education and there might be a need to put it on hold for a while.
This can be very painful, especially if you just got newly admitted into Imo State University (IMSU), where you’ve always wanted or you are already halfway through your schooling.
But do you really have to lose your spot and start all over again?
No! And this is why I have written this article to explain how you can take some time off school at Imo State University (IMSU) without the risk of losing your admission or studentship.
- Imo State University On Deferment Of Admission 2021/2022
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Final Year Clearance Procedure For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Imo State University (IMSU) JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Imo State University Part-time Studies 2021/2022
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
What Is Deferment Of Admission?
This can be defined as postponing or pushing a year of study back.
It means the ability to take a year off and do the activities of that year in the coming one.
Simply put, if you want to defer your 2021 admission, it means that you will be unavailable as a student till 2022 (when the deferment ends). So it means, in case of urgent crises, students can take the year off to reorganize and continue the following year.
Can You Defer Your IMSU Admission?
Yes. Below is a guideline on how to do just that
How To Apply For IMSU Deferment Of Admission:
Firstly, to get proper information on how to defer your IMSU admission, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting that the procedure and explanation of the process be given to you so you can follow it accurately.
You, most often than not, will be required to write an official deferral letter to the school management board.
A deferral letter is a formal request to IMSU, requesting that they to hold your admission for a year due to reasons which you would state in the letter of course.
You would be required to explain in detail, the reason why you are asking for deferral and it affects your position as a student.
If you do not want to send an email, you can also check IMSU (Imo State University) website for the deferral policy on their website or via a phone call the admissions office.
If Imo State University is deferral-friendly at the time of your letter and your reason is valid enough, your deferral request would be accepted. If not, it will be denied, of which your absence from school will reflect on your results.
Do you have more questions on the deferral process of Imo State University? Ask away in the comments below or send an email to