Jardine Scholarships Grant at University of Oxford and University of Cambridge 2021/2022
There is an opening for the prestigious Jardine scholarships at two ivy league universities. Yes!! . A scholarship grant for ivy league education.
The Jardine Scholarship Foundation offers students full scholarships to study at either Oxford or Cambridge Universities.
The Jardine Foundation grants an educational trust fund for brilliant scholars or scholars with potential brilliance to receive the top tier education with the hope to curate the students in such a way that they are properly developed into future leaders who will give back to their various communities.
- Full Scholarship Award at University of Notre Dame Australia 2021/2022
- QuestBridge Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
- Leeds University Marketing Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
- Full Loran Foundation Scholarship at the University of Calgary 2021/2022
About The Scholarship
The Jardine Scholarship Grants at the University of Oxford and University of Cambridge are available for courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels and it is a full tuition fee scholarship meaning that the foundation would cover your total educational costs.
The exact monetary figure is not known but it is agreed that the foundation scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs and these are viable for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Five eligible students would be awarded this scholarship provided that they are citizens or registered residents of;
- Hong Kong
Eligibility Requirements For Jardine Scholarship Grants at the University of Oxford and University of Cambridge:
- You must be from the above countries
- You must be applying to a full-time master’s or DPhil courses at Oxford within the following departments:
- Blavatnik School of Government
- Said Business School
- Nuffield Department of Medicine
- Medical Sciences Division
- You must choose an eligible college (Exeter College, Oriel College, The Queen’s College and Trinity College.)
- You must be an undergrad or post-grad student applying for admission to either oxford or Cambridge.
Regardless, eligible candidates that apply for admission to Oxford or Cambridge university are automatically considered for this scholarship if they are applying from any of the eligible countries and for any of the eligible courses.
The deadline for this application is by May 2022.